Do women actually enjoy dressing up?

I don't feel up to it often. And when I do it feels like too much effort. But then I feel good when I am dressed up.

I suppose there's a lesson to be learnt somewhere in there.

Intersting .
I often think the same thing "Does she like it , or is she just pleasing me "
I try to flip it in my head . Would I enjoy it , if she asked me to dres up as something ( does this happen very often ? ) . I have to be honest and say that I would feel very uncomfortable , and a bit "silly" .......On the other hand tho ;-)

My partner seems to like it because of the reaction she gets out of me, id happily see her with a messy bun and makeup free but you can’t beat a little dress up play.

I think she feels a lot sexier too when she’s dressed up in stockings etc as it’s the total opposite of her usual “girl next door” look she styles daily. And latex etc always makes her instantly become submissive, so in short I do believe some girls love it, others do it for their partners and some hate it ha. It’s a personal thing like everything else.

Me and my wife both enjoy dressing up as we know how much the other enjoys it . When we have date night we will take it in turns to leave out on the bed what we would like the other one to wear that evening it makes us extremely horny knowing that we are wearing really sexy knickers and stockings or sometimes no underwear under our clothes and no one is aware it is really strange when you go out for a Chinese meal knowing whats going to happen when you are on the way home or when you get home

I love dressing up, one of the only times i feel genuinely sexy. Throw on a nice corset, little knickers and heels....yes please!

1 Like