Do women actually enjoy dressing up?

I love when my wife dresses up. I just wonder if she actually enjoys it or just does it to keep me happy!

Depends entirely on the person, some people do and some people don't! Personally it depends on my mood as well.
I would say the best way to get an answer to your question would be to talk to your wife about it :)

She says she enjoys it but just curious. It's kind of me dong some soul searching in light of all the stories coming out about the way women are miss treated. I just wonder if at some level she does things just to please me and if subconciously I have coerced her into doing so.

I do think to much :-)

It's great that you're thinking about it :)
I recommend checking out a blog called Captain Awkward, it had lots of tips on compassionate communication and other social stuff :)

To be honest I dress up for myself because it makes me feel better. If my partner enjoys it too that's just a bonus for me :)

I dress up for Mr JJ because he likes me too. I do whatever pleases him ☺ xx

Thanks All,

I will check out that blog. I guess it is the psychology behind this that I am really thinking about "I do whatever pleases him"

I just want to make sure my wife gets everything she wants as well!

No 🙈, I don't really like it, but I lack in confidence. However i do it for him because I know he enjoys it

I love to dress up for myself and Mr Scorpius - it makes me feel empowered, confident & sexy ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I love to dress up, not for anything other than just for the love of lingerie and for myself. 

I am usually in leggings and a jumper so an evening to get dressed up appeals to me. But, if I don't feel I want to then I won't. But, gotta love a good pamper night! 

I would say if she says she likes it, then she probably does and if anything she is more than likely dressing up for herself as much as she is for you. 

My wife does it to please me i think.But i always compliment her and say it`s like gift wrapping on a nice present,yes the present is nice,but the gift wrapping makes it special.She came home from work recently and they`d had to dress in black skirt/white blouse for a show they were doing,when she came home wearing her glasses,she looked like a hot secretary and i told her how hot she looked.Needless to say,the sexy secretary has appeared a few times since.

I love to dress up. I do it because I enjoy it and that if they enjoy it also then that's great. I do listen to what they'd like to see me in but if it's something I don't want to wear I won't do it just for them. I have to be into it to feel good or else it shows I'm not happy.

If you're worried ask her if there's anything she'd like and go from there; maybe you'll find there's something that she enjoys that you feel neutral about and you could do that for her.
Could even make it a fun game where the two of you explore new things ;)

I like and makes me feel very confident, but if I'm not in the mood there's no way I'd do just to please my O. I think it's important not only dressing up but also "feeling" what I'm wearing - if that makes sense!

I don't really like dressing up but I have a couple of outfits that if I am in the right mood I wear for a sexy session.

I love it! I don’t really think about whether my husband will like seeing me in lingerie when I buy it, I just love how it looks. But he always does appreciate what I’m wearing so that’s a bonus! I love wearing sexy underwear, it makes me feel good.

Definitely. It's actually so much fun as well as the confidence boost you get from it!

I do and all the time.

Absolutely love it! I have lingerie for all types of occasions. For me it’s a real confidence booster.

I don't do it as much as I use to, I think I'll have to change that.