Do women like cum?

How many women actually like the taste / texture of cum? My girlfriend isn't a big fan but I love it on the rare occasion I cum in her mouth.

My partner loves it. She loves to give me a bj and swallow as much as she can, and in fact if sometimes i,m feeling a bit sensitive at the time of ejaculation and pull away, she doesn't like it as much.

I'm not a fan to be honest. I will swallow on occasion but I usually prefer not to

Not so much, I do swallow most of the time, but I don't love the texture.

Bleurgh, not for me. I only swallow when startled 😂

I was with my ex 5 years and she only ever had my cum in her mouth twice and swallowed both times. If you couldnt tell by that she didn't exactly like it and i wasn't something that bothered me, i can think of better places to finish.

I don't think many women actually like the taste of it, but as swallowing is seen as sexy (and sexier than spitting - which is pointless as the taste is already in your mouth) it's seen as a desirable thing to do.

Some may even begin to 'like' the taste as it may become conditioned to the fact that you have enjoyed yourself.

Just like how the actual taste of a woman's vagina isn't good. If you had a meal and it tasted like vagina you wouldn't be happy. But during sex, it is. It's nothing to do with the taste, but more the context.

Basically, no one is going to be looking for a drink that taste like cum, but during the moment people may enjoy the taste because of the context.

I used to dislike it. I would prefer it if my partner came as far down my throat as possible so I wouldn't have to taste it too much but weirdly recently I've changed my view on it. I am really really enjoying it! So I think now I would class myself as someone who really likes it... at least my husband's anyway :P

Vaginas don't taste bad one little bit. If that's your experience then maybe you need words with that vagina 👍🏼

I don't like the taste or texture, I would say that my current partners is the best I have ever tasted but I don't love it. I will swallow as a treat!

Straw wrote:

Basically, no one is going to be looking for a drink that taste like cum, but during the moment people may enjoy the taste because of the context.

I've met a few women who 'say' they like it, but as you say, contextually, maybe they are just trying to please their man.

All women are different, so I would say it's always best to discuss these things before a BJ. Personally I absolutely hate it, it makes me wretch just thinking about it, so I always tell my partners coming in my mouth is off limits. I don't mind cum per se, just as long as I don't have to taste it.

I think it depends completely on the cum itself, and isn't anything to do with the person sucking / swallowing (other than individual pallet).

Depending on the man's diet and lifestyle choices, cum will taste completely individual. 

I've dated guys where the taste, smell and consistency of their ejaculate was awful - which for me was unattractive because a) I like giving oral and this totally put me off and b) it was a sign as to how unhealthy their lifestyle was.

On the other hand, I've dated guys who were genuinely a pleasure to swallow. Like, I didn't "put up with it" on any level and I looked forward to the taste of it because it was sweet, fresh and tasted how cum should taste. (I'd like to add that I don't have a cum fetish so its not like I have a predisposition to loving cum - it's just healthy guys have tasty cum!) But I disagree with the comment that no woman actively enjoys the taste of cum, and only says they do to please their partner. I am a shining example of this no being true. And, for the record, I would tell my partner if they had funky spunk, and expect them to do something about it if they wanted me to swallow. 

There are SO many things you can do to alter the taste of your cum, so if you find that the majority of women who've given you head don't like the taste of your cum, there's a good chance that there is something in your diet which is making it taste too strong / funky / is making the consistency thicker, and it probably has nothing to do with their taste buds. 

1 Like

One of my favourite fruit juices is pine apple and I drink a lot of it. My Mrs isn't a swallower but it leaves a sweet taste in her mouth all the same.

So I can concur with Jess's findings on the healthy life style choices.

That is interesting. My ex's tasted very minty which I actually quite liked. I still struggle with the consistency though. Im going to have a look into this :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

That is interesting. My ex's tasted very minty which I actually quite liked. I still struggle with the consistency though. Im going to have a look into this :)

It works for both sexes as well i believe one of the worst culprits is coffee, another is wine . My Mrs drinks lots of both and she does taste bitter many a time . I taste sweet not just becasue of the pinapple juice but I eat a lot of fruit as well and I rarely have coffee ( tea being my preference ) . I can't explain your mint experience though unles your ex just had a love for mints and I dare say if you have enough of them the taste will turn up in places you perhaps wouldn't expect !

Alcohol, smoking, caffeine, junk food and dairy are all the worst culprits for funking up your downstairs flavour.

After that, garlic, asparagus and broccoli are known for making ejaculate taste stronger/more intense.

Before drinking gallons of pineapple juice (which only really masks bad taste) the best thing to do is cut out all of the above first. That should sweeten the taste anyway as cum is naturally sweet. 

If you still fancy a little extra customisation after that, THEN you can start playing around with fruit juices and smoothies to tailor your taste. 

Best foods to lighten the taste after you've removed the toxins from your diet are pineapple, kiwi, watermelon, parsley and cinnamon. 

Drinking more water will increase the quantity, but make it less thick. Also, how freuqently he's ejaculated will make a difference. If he hasn't cum in three days, his cum will be stronger, thicker and there will be more of it. If he came yesterday/earlier that day, it will be "fresher", less viscous and there should be less of a mouthful. 

3 Likes

Ah you've hit t the nail on the head with me. As well as pineapple juice I eat lots of Kiwi fruit and parsley is one of my favourite herbs.

Cinanamon I also liked in apple pies. The more the merrier but pies in general I have removed from my diet .

So on that basis I must be pleasant to taste! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Im a smoker and a caffeine addict so I dread to think how i taste then :/ Perhaps I should try these out lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36189

Im yet to reach that stage with my new partner, I may offer him a glass of pineapple juice next time I see him and get to business haha I will be interested to see how he tastes after this x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Im a smoker and a caffeine addict so I dread to think how i taste then :/ Perhaps I should try these out lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36189

Im yet to reach that stage with my new partner, I may offer him a glass of pineapple juice next time I see him and get to business haha I will be interested to see how he tastes after this x

TBH a single glass may not have the desired effect. Its something you need to take regularly for the taste effect.