Do women taste different ?

Nope! You all taste like Prawn Cocktail flavour crsips ;)

cut out the cigs and that taste wouldnt be so bad ha :)

If this theory is correct then my cum tastes of german beer no wonder Mrs G loves giving me a BJ.

Men can taste awful as well.

Depending on what they eat. I sometimes cant even bare the smell of my husbands cum let alone taste or swallow it.

My man love his meat and this really has an effect on the taste. However having been with a vegetarian i could taste and swallow him all the time.

From what I remember from years ago, they do taste a bit different but I've never had a bad experience as long as they've been clean...

I'm usually too busy concentrating on what I'm doing to notice the taste anyway.

I would say without a doubt,But ive never had a taste that i didn't like Mmmm

be fully booked too

i'd want a seat reserved most nights lol

yeah they do, yuck

RexTheDog wrote:

Yes, they always taste different, but always taste great.

I quite agree, well said

Regards

R

Hmmmm on occasion yes sometimes different
But it's one of the main things I love to do

sometimes a bit of lippy on the downstairs lips

My fiance loves the taste of my juices..it drives him insane and it turns me on too..naughty I know but it is heavenly...

and so right it should do!!!!

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Hehe. If Jesse's right then I taste like JD, cigarettes and curry. It's a good job I don't like receiving, isn't it? :D

haha. now thats every blokes dream

i love my wifes taste. i love giving her oral. also women do taste different but not a million miles from each other. to be honest i think when we have hot sweaty sex we both actually smell the same so it must come down to diet. eat plenty of greens and plenty of fresh fruit people ha

Diet is key... Although we both enjoy oral sex, my wife wont let me ejaculate which is fine, its her call but would love to try it just once. She tastes fine, we both shower before bed but on the odd occasion we are overcome ( pardon the pun ) by the urge to just get straight to the point.

Fruit especially Pineapple changes the tastes dramitically.