Do women taste different ?

Hi,

I keep telling my wife how sweet her pussy tastes, she asked what did other girls taste like. I cant remember as we have been married for 12 years. I am sure that her tastes the nicest.

would be curious on peoples viewed ?

I read somewhere that there is a hormone in women that make them taste good to men. I dont know if this is fair on a lesbian relationship but its something i always explain to my wife. i lovvvveeee giving my wife oral. I dont get to do this much any more.In fact is all but stopped and i miss it.

Its something women dont understand about men. We would more likely go down on you when you have ran a race then when you have had a shower.

My OH has to be in the mood for me to go down on her, although when I do, she seems to love it.

I tell her she tastes great, but she just says she thinks I'm wierd. It is much better if she doesn't shower first though - she has a much stronger taste if she doesn't.

Mine used to feel a bit weird about it, but now she loves it when I go down on her

Mine used to feel a bit weird about it, but now she loves it when I go down on her

Women taste different at different times maybe to do with what they have been eating but more I think hormonal and chemical balance, strangely Chinese and Japanese dont taste of anything at all.

Divvnt matter anyway I love the smorgasbord of tastes

My oh dosnt like giving oral :-( maybe I should stop giving him oral see how he likes that :-)

from experience my OH says I taste different depending on how well I have eaten that week or what I have eaten, I find the more healthy food I eat the better he finds it... It also works the other way I have found, last week he wasnt as nice tasting as usual and I actually found myself dreading doing it a little bit :/ And he has been drinking in the last few weeks as it is the end of his uni year so maybe thats why??

A guy once told me that I taste amazing. He said he'd been with quite a few different people, but out of all of them I tasted incredible.

I was rather flattered actually!

ladies you taste best if you shower about an hour before the "event"

Yes women do taste different, depends onwha they have eaten, their hormones at the time and how well they clean :)

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

As my friend Jesse says; "Women taste like whatever they've been eating". Same goes for dudes.

This is true

thankfully she has never tasted of lamb balti

gunther wrote:

thankfully she has never tasted of lamb balti

if it was hot sauce on the other hand...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/503952-hot-sauce-tips/

I went out with a vegetarian for a while. I wouldn't say she tasted unpleasant but there was certainly a bitterness there instead of the sweetness that I enjoy. Having only experienced one vegetarian I can't comment on whether it was the vegetarianism that caused it.

Yes women taste dfferent (vaginal juices from the inside) and I always taste the same according to my hubby so don't know if food makes a difference.

Yes, they always taste different, but always taste great.

Ooh, this is very interesting! Good to see lots of men like lady taste :)

Maybe similar to natural taste smell in general. I much prefer the smell of man-skin rather than layers and layers of Hugo Boss. Yum.

loulabellina wrote:

Ooh, this is very interesting! Good to see lots of men like lady taste :)

Maybe similar to natural taste smell in general. I much prefer the smell of man-skin rather than layers and layers of Hugo Boss. Yum.

I dont know if i actually like the taste but thze fact that is her intimates I am tasting makes me like it (if that makes sense)

my sometimes partner nicknames me "kipper" i cant think why