Do you buy from elsewhere besides LH?

The toys sold at LH is cheaper but why am I not buying from LH lately? Honestly I will when I visit UK later this year.

Think it's not being disloyal to LH if I buy from other online stores besides LH. Just wanted to stretch my $$$.

I haven''t been buying from LH for a year. What's holding me back was the international shipping cost. Although the toys at LH are cheaper as compared to a few online stores I frequent, but it became more costly after adding the shipping fee. Whether a single item or multiple I get free shipping from others.

Some may say highly of LH Return policy (which I agree), but it's also costly for me to send it back to the UK if I have problem with my purchases.

Whether you're living UK or not, do you also buy from others?

Yes 4Uonly,

shipment cost is a problem, you need to be super sure about the product you buy, or start filling your shopping cart with more goodies to get free shipment .

one the other hand, I have my xxxx. LOL, I love OXBALLS products and LH don’t sell the all collection, so I need to go and buy them from other sites.

Also thongs, I wear them daily, not the sexy ones, well all thongs are sexy l. the normal thongs you can wear all day :-), was hard for to find at LH. I love the pouch bugle look

xoxox

I have, but only when the item I wanted was unavailable at LH.

LH's range of products, prices, perks and delivery times mean I always check here first.

I felt guilty, but yes I have. I popped in and bought a doll and some restraints.

Since discovering Lovehoney I haven't purchased any toys from any other site or store. Customer service goes a long way for me and LH have been nothing short of amazing in my experience.

No not for toys...

4Uonly, where do you live? I live in Sweden (EU) and have never paid to return an item. I've returned both lingerie that didn't fit, and toys that didn't do it for me. I just print a freepost label and drop the package at a super market that works with DHL. https://www.lovehoney.eu/help/returns-policy/

To answer your question, I do buy toys etc from other placed, but extremel rarely. I make sure to place orders worth 50 pounds or more, so I get free shipping. A trick is to ask local friends if they'd like to buy something from LH and place an order together. If LH offered free international shipping on all orders, I would definitely buy more stuff and more often!

However, the toys sold in online stores in Sweden tend to be (much) pricier. That's why it's still worth it for me to order from LH. If I remember correctly, since I discovered LH 3-4 years ago, I've ordered from other retailers only 2 times. One because the shop was closing down and had incredible discounts, and another time because I needed a collar and LH didn't sell one that I liked.

Hi Sumaltron, I live in Singapore. A very tiny and overly crowded with foreign talents.

I agree with you that the price of toys at LH is a lot cheaper than other sites (and I mentioned this in my post).

I love LH weekly promo, super tempting but the promo item cannot be accumulated up to £40 (was it this figure) with other weekly promo items to get free shipping. So can you imagine the hefty shipping figure if I buy promo items as and when I received emails from LH.

One particular site came with 7 day FOC RETURN (No question asked). I'm quite happy with the their FOC shipping and return policy. So I've been buying from this site. As a paid member (SGD45 per year) I get discount and cashback similar to LH but cap at SGD50 monthly.

I will still buy from LH whenever there is saving.

K&c30's wrote:

Since discovering Lovehoney I haven't purchased any toys from any other site or store. Customer service goes a long way for me and LH have been nothing short of amazing in my experience.

Yep - totally agree K&c30's. Their customer service is outstanding...

funny bone wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Yep - totally agree K&c30's. Their customer service is outstanding...

I whole heartedly agree too.

I did for until I found LH. By far LH has the best variety of items in a single store than anywhere else. Plus it's not just the store, there is a robust community as well so you know th reviews for toys are actual humans, not just a paid or employee response trying to get you to buy the next big thing.

I will look elsewhere for regular clothing/underwear though. Have to be comfortable while working and a bustier set isn't quite ideal for the manufacturing area ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Given a limited budget, we buy from several sites/countries Eg. the lube I just bought is the same price here £30 but the other seller has free postage, no brainer?

Given you can order from the other side of the world and just have to wait for delivery, near identical items can be purchased at vastly reduced prices elsewhere in that sense its a buyers market, the two glass "toys" I've ordered cost about £15 delivered(not arrived yet though) here you'd be looking at £50+

Yeah I order from other sites, if I'm buying a certain toy, higher market (fun factory, lelo etc,) I go straight to the manufacturer site. No point in adding a middle man should anything go wrong

Yes occasionally. 🤫🤫🤫

Not since I discovered Lovehoney. As an oldie I've learned to be patient so wait until there's an offer on something I like. LH offers are second to none. I've had some amazing bargains in the past.

The last toy I bought on the High Street and before my LH addiction began died an early death. It wasn't cheap so I asked their CS for help. They weren't interested.

I've had a few problems with LH purchases or simply used the promise over the years and found the customer service to be priceless here.

My friend buys from the famous High Street/toy party company and a few other places online so whenever we've bought something new we've always rung each other and shown off the new item. We have different tastes so neither of us has toy envy as a rule, but I did quite like her Pillow Talk Sassy, Blush Impressions N5 and BMS Essential bullet. (Some hints there, LH.)

Of course, but it depends on the items. Lovehoney has a good range of toys and great service. For general toys and vibrators, I wouldn't shop anywhere else. For dildos though, I think there needs to be more variety and that's what I buy from other sites - nothing else, really. Unrealistic, fantasy and novelty toys are more my thing. If Lovehoney sold them, I would buy them here.

Well, actually...Lovehoney's dildo selection isn't bad but I already have most of the ones I'm interested in :P

I tend to stick to just LH if I’m honest. Can always use a discount code, their lingerie fits well and I love their glass toys. I’m lazy so don’t tend to look elsewhere. Wouldn’t really know where else to look to be honest!

Nope , not for me. Lovehoney has my loyalty.

For toys I have been 100% LH . But for mens sexy thongs and cock socks I have to shop elsewhere . And that is a large part of my sex budget . I have around 40 pairs of string thongs and many string micro cock socks .

No, but we will when I find any sexy heels and thigh boots that takes our fancy. It's a shame LH don't do footwear anymore.