do you do surprise sex

does anyone prefer surprise sex instead of the plain old boring sex?

i like it when my partner gives me a bj when am arousing from a nice sleep/or on the sofa as am watching tv.

she likes it when i come up behind her and kiss the back of her neck and work my hands down her body over her curves and her tits,then when i twiddle her nipples,this sends her into extacy and she is ready for more.

Well we do intimacy but it's not so much of a surprise because we both input this into our relation ship.

I will be seducing her this afternoon but she will be expecting something as I have sent her a couple of sexy texts whilst she is at work .

We don't really have surprise sex very often. We usually plan it. Last time I tried to surprise him by turning up at his flat in a sexy outfit he wasn't in the mood :(

I don't think planned sex is 'plain old boring' sex. Often I prefer it because it means I can get all sexy with my lingerie and props.

However, more often than not, my partner and I have spontaneous sex. It's partly because when I'm at home we have to take an opportunity as soon as it becomes available when my parents are out.x

Let us know how you get along

mysteron wrote:

Well we do intimacy but it's not so much of a surprise because we both input this into our relation ship.

I will be seducing her this afternoon but she will be expecting something as I have sent her a couple of sexy texts whilst she is at work .

How did it go this afternoon Mysteron?

Brilliant ! Left her in bed about an hour ago as she is tired now and up early in the morning.

The neck treatment always works ,and had her between the sheets within an hour . ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Just kept everything vanilla though.

OH had work and was up at 5.30 in the morning - he came home to sexy underwear, (suspenders, stockings) and heels. Worked a treat!
There are usually times when I am cooking and he comes up behind me and grabs me and kisses my neck. As a whole, we can be quite spontaneous, but obviously the morning wood does sometimes become a routine session.

It is always good to switch it up between vanilla and bondage, and the surprise sex toys and love honey orders always get us excited.

I think surprise sex is easier if you live together. Whilst we don't plan sex per se, it's kind of a given that we will have sex when we see each other, because that's half the point of seeing each other

God I'd love some surprise sex! I really really would!

We love surprise sex.. My wife will sometimes walk into the roon and look at me and say... Wake him up I want some fun...
Who am I to
Complain

popk1n wrote:

I think surprise sex is easier if you live together. Whilst we don't plan sex per se, it's kind of a given that we will have sex when we see each other, because that's half the point of seeing each other

+1. Quite difficult in a long distance relationship too. Only seeing each other every couple a weeks, almost dictates when sex could be on the cards. Will be much easier when we can move in together

Ozz wrote:

God I'd love some surprise sex! I really really would!

I agree with that

Yes in a nutshell. Love it when my hubby just pounces on me... Hint hint hubby!! 😜

welsh-baker wrote:

Yes in a nutshell. Love it when my hubby just pounces on me... Hint hint hubby!! 😜

You could always do it the other way around . I luv it on the rare occasion it happens to me .

It could be tomorrow as my Wife is off and I am just doing a few hours so will be home around dinner time.

is that a hint to your wife then mysteron?

wellusedcock wrote:

is that a hint to your wife then mysteron?

I wish !

lol

l love suprise sex... Although for us it doesnt happen often.... OH will come up behind me while im cooking or doing laundry etc. but if the kids (5 and 9 months) are awake its not a go... and even if they are napping (haha yeah right) I dont want to stop if someone wakes up. Im selfish. I would rather have sex at 2 am that can be whatever we want and not rushed and be tired for work in the morning than have to rush and not be 100% in.

I'm all for it, but I don't find myself particularly confident enough to initiate.