Do you fondle your toys?

I do with my Iroha when I'm going to use it, it's so squishy!!

I may have a feel of the toy before I use it to warm up it up in my hands or just feel how nice it is - especially silicone toys - but I don't fondle them for hours like stress relievers or anything. I like to have a good feel before a review though! :)

I love to feel my glass toys, i love the textures and colours from natural sunlight. Silicone toys I fondle all the time, they are so silky smooth. Love suede floggers and leather paddles too ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

No, but i do have one realistic dildo that im sure looks like i'm giving it a hand job when i'm washing it down with soap, and i have wondered a few times if that is what giving a HJ to a real one will feel like :P

magicnumber69 wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I am probably a nasty and selfish brute, seeing I prefer to fondle myslef with the toys rather than to fond the toys themselves ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Well, I guess you could argue you are fondling your toys....

Just...not with your hands! 😜

Ah, that would mean I am not a selfish brute after all, I am apparently a nice, compassionate person who finds a few moments a week in her busy schedule to caress and fondle even lonely silicone and glass... implements. ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I certainly do!

When I review items I tend to have the product by my side to help me formulate and solidify some of my thoughts. This is when toys undoubtedly get fondled.

Certain toys like the Iroha and the Limon are practically asking to be fondled, so of course I give in to temptation from time-to-time.

If something has very soft silicone I will often stroke it for some time too.

ok so yes I now fondle my icicles 12. its so pretty.

Only when I first get them. Nice to take some time examine them and getting used to there weight and texture etc

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I love to feel my glass toys, i love the textures and colours from natural sunlight. Silicone toys I fondle all the time, they are so silky smooth. Love suede floggers and leather paddles too ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Oh, oh, you are my fondling twin!!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

AnarchyBunny wrote:

Certain toys like the Iroha and the Limon are practically asking to be fondled, so of course I give in to temptation from time-to-time.

If something has very soft silicone I will often stroke it for some time too.

See, they ARE asking for it, horny little beasts, they are ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

VirginAngel wrote:

No, but i do have one realistic dildo that im sure looks like i'm giving it a hand job when i'm washing it down with soap, and i have wondered a few times if that is what giving a HJ to a real one will feel like :P

Well, even if it might feel real a dildo doesn't make you feel all sex queen and wanted, it does not pant or look at you with eyes full of lust and awe. But it doesn't hurt practicing with it either ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes, I currently have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726 stuck to my laptop, just squeezing and bending it. Its a great stress reliever. Hahaha, I'm weird, I know ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

One of my favourite toys is my funfactory share and I love it, I wish I could pack with it though. I don't think anyone's kegels are strong enough to keep it inside when it's folded round into a pair of boxers! Its so smooth and lovely and beautifully made, I definitely fondle it on occasion.