Do you fondle your toys?

After years of only having a hard silicone dildo, the Cone and a Magic Wand I am now the proud owner of some nice silicone clit vibes. And I find myself fondling them all the time. They do have these nice shapes that fit so perfectly into the palm and sport silky smooth premium silicone outside. They are like worry stones and I can't keep my hands off them.

Do you fondle your toys, too?

Nope

Sum Sub wrote:

Nope

Not even the velvet strands of a flogger?

I do. I have a bad habit of stroking toys that are made of really nice material, like WeVibe4+ and Tantus products. So smooth!
I also have a habit of waving round/playing with my glass toys randomly. I think its just an extended part of deciding what you want to use on yourself *shrug*

The only one I do is my blush dildo because it's soft squishy and feels realistic it gets more use as stress relief or a distraction than a dildo

Can't say I do

I think its just an extended part of deciding what you want to use on yourself *shrug*

I haven't thought of it like this, but I think you are right.

myghost wrote:

The only one I do is my blush dildo because it's soft squishy and feels realistic it gets more use as stress relief or a distraction than a dildo

Well, it certainly looks like something worthwhile fondling ;-)

Must remember I've got a large pcker to play with, and my new glass dildo perfect shape for a sonic screwdriver, it arrived this morning I am delighted with it.

I am probably a nasty and selfish brute, seeing I prefer to fondle myslef with the toys rather than to fond the toys themselves ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Briona87 wrote:

I am probably a nasty and selfish brute, seeing I prefer to fondle myslef with the toys rather than to fond the toys themselves ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

ROFL

Whilst I don't go out of my way to 'fondle' my toys - when I do get a new toy (and it's usually the silicone ones) - if it's soft and smooth, I may find myself just absent-mindedly stroking it for maybe 10 minutes. But I never have the urge to just go..."oh I really want to fondle my butt plug..".

iroha perchance?

I keep my irohas and Vixskins (in their tubes) out and sometimes I give them a little pet, they're so soft I can't help it! I'm pretty fidgety though, I'm always fiddling with stuff.

rose hip wrote:

iroha perchance?

Nope, but I've been looking at it longingly ever since its on sale. Only thing that's keeping me from buying it is its lack of patterns. There is only one constant vibration in three different strength settings and one pattern. With just one pattern it's hit or miss.

I pet my Jimmyjane Form 2 and Form 4 all the time, especially the Form 4. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22126

Another one looking just like a worry stone is the Je Joue Mimi. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29531

Oh, well, I see some serious cash being spent on those little guys.

sleepycelia wrote:

I keep my irohas and Vixskins (in their tubes) out and sometimes I give them a little pet, they're so soft I can't help it! I'm pretty fidgety though, I'm always fiddling with stuff.

The Vixen dildos? Funny, mine is a bit sticky unless I lubricate it or make it wet, so I never thought of touching it outside pleasure time.

I read your review of the Sliquid Silk lube and I use mine with all my silicone toys all the time (Vixen Maverick, Jimmyjane and Key Comet) with no ill effect at all.

BTW, I know and like your blog!

DavidB1986 wrote:

But I never have the urge to just go..."oh I really want to fondle my butt plug..".

LOL I wonder why ;-)

I do.

Poppea wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

The Vixen dildos? Funny, mine is a bit sticky unless I lubricate it or make it wet, so I never thought of touching it outside pleasure time.

I read your review of the Sliquid Silk lube and I use mine with all my silicone toys all the time (Vixen Maverick, Jimmyjane and Key Comet) with no ill effect at all.

BTW, I know and like your blog!

Yeah, mine are both ever so slightly tacky but I quite like that, and you can put cornflour on them to take off the sticky feel - not sure how that works when you want to use them but the option's there, I guess, I know some sex educators do it for workshops and stuff. Apparently it makes them feel eerily real. The Tantus Pack & Play and O2 silicones are super squishable too.

Oh yeah, I wrote that a little while ago and now I use it with everyyyything, I was still a bit wary when I got it! And thankyou, that's lovely :)

Briona87 wrote:

Well, I guess you could argue you are fondling your toys....

Just...not with your hands! 😜