Do you get horny when ordering from LH?

Absolutely, I’ve created a little Wish List on Love Honey today and sent the link to my husband. We are both super excited and not even ordered anything selected yet.

Always nice browsing for new toys for exciting experiences

2 Likes

Yes. Very excited for my first order to arrive

1 Like

You’re not alone there! Especially if it’s a sneaky purchase, not know what the other half will make of it!:rofl:

4 Likes

Normally OH got very horny the last time we were on the site that’s when we were looking at flogger ballgag and spreader bar for us to use on each other can’t wait till we start browsing next time coz I was thinking about the rose :rose:

2 Likes

Yup, I’m super horned up since ordering my double ended dildo it arrived today and my partner is coming over tomorrow, can’t wait to try it out!

I noticed today that the minimum spend to get free delivery has increased to £50!

That was certainly sobering! And the delivery fee is now £4.99 for standard delivery :scream:

I’m always kinda horny but yes ordering from love honey does make it worse and normally have to have a little session after I’ve clicked buy now. Then comes the painful wait luckily delivery is super fast.

2 Likes

I know but I find it is easy to spend over £50.

Brilliant :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: