Do you get horny when ordering from LH?

Is it just me or does surfing the site, dropping things in your basket then clicking ‘buy-now’ make you super horny? I always start imagining how we will use our new purchases when they arrive and end up having a little play all by myself :shushing_face:

36 Likes

I get horny just browsing :rofl::joy:

15 Likes

I think just because you can imagine the items being used / worn gets you going and is the same when ordering things.

6 Likes

Yep :+1: And reading some of the reviews gets me revved up no end.

I love how I can look, and then re-look a week later and always find something else to add to my faves. :grinning:

7 Likes

Yes but by the time I add everything then realise I’ll have to wait until pay day, I can end up excited and frustrated all at once :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m normally only searching the site when horny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Its usually when I’m extremely horny I’ll und up ordering a mountain of items I don’t necessarily need. This is nearly always followed by immediate masturbation just minutes after, which subsequently leads to a mild sense of sadness and guilt that I’ve just ordered a metric f#ck-tonne of toys I clearly really did not need to make me cum and I’m now completely sexually satisfied and fulfilled with the equipment I already owned :sweat_smile:

It’s kind of like ‘You should never go food shopping when you’re hungry’ I guess :smile:

32 Likes

I feel your pain…

But then the 25th rolls around and all is right with the world again!

4 Likes

I had no toys or sexy-sexy underwear until about 6 weeks ago. Now I have a whole 3 foot drawer and allocated wardrobe space. :joy:

8 Likes

Can be arousing shopping together looking for the next toy…

9 Likes

Not so much just browsing/shopping, but reading reviews… :sweat_drops: :woozy_face:

12 Likes

Ordering no, but as soon as it arrives? Instantaneous.

8 Likes

Yes all this time. I start to have a look then get hornier and order bits. That’s why my collection is so big haha

11 Likes

Nope not in the slightest, when they arrive it’s a different story.

6 Likes

I get horny when buying lingerie, but when I get horniest is when I’m reviewing it, because I’m usually wearing what I’m reviewing at the time. :bum2:

My latest order should arrive soon, and I can’t wait to start reviewing 15 pairs of knickers, 2 suspender belts, 1 slip, 1 cami/ short set and 2 pairs of stockings. :bum2:

13 Likes

Omg I absolutely love that saying in this concept :grin: this always ends up happening to me too!

5 Likes

This is what happened when I ordered items a couple days ago in the sales - I just end up adding more and more items to my basket and order them and once I’ve pleasured myself I realise that I didn’t need most of the items :joy:

8 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3:Guilty
I could not tell you what it is that makes me horny, if its just the browsing, purchasing, thinking about receiving the items, thinking how much sex will be involved when I get to wear these items… Or just all of it in general :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

10 Likes

Like almost all of the others, browsing or buying or reading reviews definitely get me horny! That only intensifies when eagerly waiting for an order to arrive. @funny_bone you are definitely not alone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I found myself getting horny looking at all the sexy thongs and thinking how they feel on

5 Likes