Do you get turned on by the scent of a panties?

Ladies white cotton panties, yes please :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Most definitely, not only underwear, also my wifeā€™s socks after a gym session, amazing

1 Like

Itā€™s not my thing, but I do love the smell of girlfriendā€™s well worn shoes and her feet after being in them all day. It turns me on immensely.

PHEROMONES!

Thereā€™s a lot online about this. OK, some articles will describe us sniffers as perverts or somehow mentally unstable. Even criminal, because so many men have been found stealing womenā€™s underwear.

Some women are into this too, but they tend to be more interested (and turned on) by traditional bodily odours such as under the arms.

I find that some womenā€™s feet can be gross, but some are a turn-on. Thereā€™s a reason for this. I could go on.

5 Likes

I always thought it was a pretty weird thing to do and couldnā€™t understand what people get out of it. I do all the washing in the house and have plenty of access to my wifeā€™s used knickers, but I never tried sniffing them or had the urge to.

However, one day recently, that changed for some reason. I wasnā€™t particularly horny or anything, but I was going through the washing pile and there were a few knickers with the normal marks of patches on the crotch. I randomly decided to give them a sniff and, well, something switched on in my brain. It smelled really good to me and I was rock hard in seconds. I found myself repeatedly taking deep breaths of her scent, and couldnā€™t stop thinking about burying my face in my wifeā€™s pussy to taste her delicious glistening juicy wet lips.

I feel a little conflicted now on whether itā€™s a bit perverted, or if itā€™s just natural that her pheromones are sexually exciting to me! I guess itā€™s a bit of a kink for me now.

6 Likes

To be honest I prefer to go direct to the source.

When she is sitting on the sofa I lie alongside her with my head in her lap so that I get the scent directly.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely, I wont deny that!

A nice tasty pair of juice filled panties is awesome.Wife also loves to watch me cum into them before stuffing them in my mouth and telling me to suck them clean making me hard again and good to go a second time.

3 Likes

The smell of a turned on woman is just the best, if her panties capture those pheromones then all the better.

I prefer to breathe in the odour as I slide them down her thighs and then let my tongue get to work on her pussy.

2 Likes

Napoleon Bonaparte kept a pair of his mistressā€™s panties with him as he rode into battle claiming her scent gave him valor.
My finace has a pantie fetish and I think its neat. I am glad he likes a women scent instead of the way people stigmatized female odor as bad smelling. He makes me feel beautiful and think its if nothing else natural to enjoy it in a good relationship

5 Likes

I love it when my partner is on the bed in her knickers I love pushing my nose against them and feeling the warmth and the lovely scent of her pussy and canā€™t resist running my tongue over her clit and slowly down

2 Likes

After about 5 minutes of doing this she pulls my head between her legs and makes me lick over her pussy before taking them off with my teeth

1 Like