Do you get turned on by the scent of a panties?

I believe it does. Does your partner have secrets you don't know?

An hour ago a girlfriend called to complained. She was shocked to catch her partner sniffing a soiled panties last evening. Does he has a mental problem she asked?

I believe the scent of a woman can be a real turn on for men. Be it the perfume she wore or the scent from their undies or lingerie, they can be very stimulating and can drive your man to orgasm.

I also believe the scent of a man is also a turn-on for some women. Not just their perfume but their sweats.

Some years ago, I was standing next to this macho oldman. in a train. He wore an unusal perfume and it fits him well with his body type (you know what I meant). The picture of his face and the scent of his perfume lingers with me for a long time. Because he's also macho, he became my Dom BDSM fantasies for many nights.

1) Do you get turned on easily with scents, items and sounds?

2) How do you handle them?

1) Smells do turn me on, a smell that reminds me of a good night or a certain lady will always work. Certain items turn me on, nylon gets me every time. I’m always wondering if a lady is wearing tights or are they stockings. 2) most of the time it’s just thoughts that may lead to arrival but nothing more

A woman once stood by me, and her scent really turned me on despite her not being my type at all. I must add that it was her bodily scent, not perfume.

1 Like

Happycouple1977 wrote:

1) Smells do turn me on, a smell that reminds me of a good night or a certain lady will always work. Certain items turn me on, nylon gets me every time. I’m always wondering if a lady is wearing tights or are they stockings. 2) most of the time it’s just thoughts that may lead to arrival but nothing more

That's so true right! We get turned on in many ways and we love them all. Sometimes when I watch a television crime drama and they can be none sexual, I get turned on easily by the sound escaping from a gagged victim. It reminds me forced sex fantasies.

Ladies hi cut plain white cottton panties really turn me on. I loved to smell them while they sat on my face in reverse. I really miss it.

4Uonly wrote:

I believe it does. Does your partner have secrets you don't know?

An hour ago a girlfriend called to complained. She was shocked to catch her partner sniffing a soiled panties last evening. ... she wore or the scent from their undies or lingerie, they can be very stimulating and can drive your man to orgasm.

Part 2, ... Girlfriend told me more panties we're found with him. And mostly bought on-line. 2 ways to go around it.

1) stealing from a clothing line. Well, a year ago I posted I had mine stolen by an ex-neigbour's husband.

2) buying on-line. I was surprised by the large no. of online websites on ladies putting up their undies for sale between USD 10 and 25. They promised that it will be at least 2 days before sending it to you, "fresh" and sealed.

What would you do if your man love the scent of used panties? Would you encourage him to buy online?

OK, I thought your friend's partner was sniffing her used pants. But they were another women's underwear?

In my opinion, nothing wrong with it at all. I like to smell my partner's underwear, although it grosses her out slightly. But two points:

1) I wouldn't buy another women's pants online without discussing with my partner, as it sends a bad message to her when she finds out. (I also wouldn't do it because it's kind of a waste of money.)

2) Many companies/individuals have been known to sell "used" knickers, when all they actually do is spray some perfume on unworn items. Or a woman wears them for one hour, so that she can sell 24 pairs a day. I imagine you'd have to look carefully to buy genuinely used ones.

Oh yes... the scent of her worn panties after we have had some fun is wonderful. The sight can work too if she's been so wet to leave a wet patch. Fortunately never had a need to pay for any... that wouldn't offer the same intimacy anyway.

oh sniffing pants is just a way of picking up scent. A vagina (and especially my wifes) smells and tastes amazing. Its pheremones, and we are animals its not really a suprise we like it.

Having said that her finding he has been buying used panties in not suprised she was upset at first. Its just as much the fact its someone elses more than the snifffing.

Think she needs to have a non judgemental conversation about it.

@blonde_bunny
Never bought but love all things panties
How did you go to the whole buying experience is it something you would do again? Is this something mr BB kinks on too

1 Like

@Chosen-one, I’ve got to be a bit careful here as I don’t want to break any forum rules.

I actually started selling a few pairs of my worn panties recently on a kinky website that’s dedicated to that purpose. I’ve had a couple of requests for what they’d like done with them and how long to be worn and you’d be surprised how many people people sell there underwear.

There is a certain girl on there who, well, I’m quite infatuated with and so I’ve now purchased a few of her items. By far the best masturbation aid I’ve ever used :biting_lip:

As far as MrBB, I know he loves my own worn underwear, I’ve seen them moved or removed from the laundry basket several times now. He knows I know and I’ve started leaving them out for him more often.

8 Likes

I don’t sniff her underwear but we often lie together on the sofa with my head in her lap so that I can smell the real thing.

4 Likes

I’ve always guessed this is why my husband will come and lay his head down on my lap :smile:

It must be my pheromones :joy:

3 Likes

Panty sniffing not really my think, but when the OH is turned on whether dressed or undressed the intoxicating aroma gets me instantly aroused. This can lead to some embarrassing situations as the merest sniff can have me at full mast.
If she is in a playful mood she will deliberately go panty-less just to allow more excitement.

3 Likes

Its definitely the reason I lay my head on my OH’s lap from time to time. In fact, just had my morning coffee and went over to lay on her lap for that very reason; don’t think she realised my exact motivation (or maybe she did?). Absolutely love the smell of my OH’s used panties, helped by the fact i recently told her about this fetish - so on occasion she does facilitate it.

3 Likes

Oh god yeah everytime I see my friend I ask for a pair of “used” trunk fit boxers so I can sniff him when I need my pheromone fix.
And give the previous pair back which I have “sniffed” out.

7 Likes

Love this especially pants worn after sex just the best.

2 Likes

I love my wifes wet / worn panties. I often have a sniff if there are some lying about. They also taste great.
Recently she’s been discovering her dominant side ( which I have only too happily encouraged :grin:), so we were having some foreplay a few weeks back and she was in a pair of her crotchless pants and I was down there licking her, getting myself and her soaking wet. She took off her pants and told me to lick them, then she stuffed them in my mouth and taped it shut.
Definitely looking forward to my next panty gag experience is all I can say!

5 Likes

I have been sniffing partners panties for years with no plans to stop, just love the scent and it always gets a result​:wink:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh YES!!!

As said earlier in the thread…started in the 80’s…nothing nicer than a pair of filled boxers in my bag to “grab and sniff” when I need my pheromone fix…

:crazy_face:

6 Likes