Do you have a preference for the colour of your toys?

Anything but pastel pink (the Happy Rabbit's hot pink is a bit more acceptable, but I'd prefer blue, or green, or ...)

Purple

I just had a flashback to Chiwetel Ejiofor in Kinky Boots when presented with the first pair of boots by the owner of the shoe company, “Burgundy! Burgundy!” ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

For lingerie, black, though I would go for something in deep, dark purple.

I like purple toys, or black ones. Apart from my lovely clear glas, with blue swirls. In the end, it's the toy that matters, so I do have a pale blue one, which I love.

Not really, as we have a wide variety of colours in our collection. It's how it functions that is the most important thing for us.

I really dislike realistic colors also! I love unique colors that fantasy toy makers offer, like metallics, swirly patterns, and the like. I avoid pink where possible also!

Mostly, I like something a bit different. Pink and purple are very overdone. Gimme some orange, red, green or grey.

Flesh tone dildos are always very, very good though. There is no over-doing a dildo that looks like a penis.

Also, black is probably best for anal toys.