Do you like going out looking Vanilla but underneath your clothes you are kinky

Tiger Dick wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes ! From the outside I just look like your average 52 year old housewife. Underneath however, is a different story. Virtually always kiny underwear, crotchless knickers, thong etc and always suspenders and stockings if I'm wearing a skirt. More often than not a butt plug in place, jiggle balls or my rock chick. (Vibe and clit stimulater in one )

I often look at other people and wonder what, if anything, is underneath.

Terri how do you not come like every 15 minutes?!😂

Who says I don't xx

hahaha

That should have been a "Sid James" Hahaha

In my late teens, early twenties i loved going out in a shirt and jeans with stockings and suspenders, bra and knickers on underneath. I got stopped by the police once with the undies underneath in a city centre. That was really exciting.

I still go out wiht knickers underneath and maybe a butt plug in ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I suprised my OH last night he had to take the MIL back home so I was just wearing just my lounge pants and a oversized top but underneath I had my corset hold ups and crotchless lace knickers.
I gave him a little strip tease
He pounced on me like all his birthdays had come at once.
It's been a while since I've been able to wear the sexier stuff due to pregnancy.

I was quite naughty not so long ago, a group of us just my mates went to the cinema underneath i was wearing my OH knickers,Tights and underneath my top i had her cami top, I drove my mates to the cinema so after i dropped them off home i felt really naughty it was darkish, So i took off my trousers leaving me driving with just the tights and her knickers on and then i took off my top so i was just wearing her cami top. I was feeling naughty and sexy in the cinema but driving home felt even more sexier and naughtier.

They were her freshly worn clothing thats the turn on for me.

My wife and I often walk through our local village talking to people and wonder what they would say if they knew what was or wasn't on under our regular clothing. We often chuckle to ourselves as my wife has no underwear on under her dress often with a remote vibrating egg ( that I'm operating ) inside her and me wearing her crotchless knickers and hold - up stockings with a very large butt plug in place. We do say to ourselves that one day we and some villagers will have a shock one of these days if things fall out of place. Must say we do look very vanilla when going out.

I go out quite often and my clothes love very vanilla but underneath is a totally different story as I wear all the kinky underwear and also wear a plug or set of kegel balls for my partners delight

Only very incidentally. Nobody ever has seemed to have any sort of suspicion, but it's a fun thrill. Have done the dinner with a buttplug, etc.

I sometimes like to wear stockings and knickers along with a butt plug under my work clothes

For the past 6 days the wife has had me in chastity wearing a cock cage 24 hours a day, apart from showering, even when we are out and about, also she's had me butt plugged, as well as herself and also a remote controlled egg inserted.
, but that's a usual occurrence when we're out.
She loves wearing stockings and going commando, while I love jocks and thongs and of course being commando.

I sometimes wear a thong under my suit and have worn knickers to work too. Today I did the grocery shopping wearing my open crotch black lacy boxers 😀

This chain makes me feel so vanilla! I thought being shaved was a bit naughty. Seems thats a walk in the park to you lot...

Lone Ranger wrote:

This chain makes me feel so vanilla! I thought being shaved was a bit naughty. Seems thats a walk in the park to you lot...

We're all different and if being shaved is kinky to you then it counts :)

I love crotchless knickers or no knickers at all under maxi dresses and skirts. I love to feel the air hitting me.

1 Like