Do you like going out looking Vanilla but underneath your clothes you are kinky

This can be wearing something naughty to wearing sex toys, I love feeling naughty and kinky under my vanilla clothes, this will range from sex toys to just wearing my girlfriends worn tights tops etc...

I often go out without undies, sometimes with jiggle balls too

Yes ! From the outside I just look like your average 52 year old housewife. Underneath however, is a different story. Virtually always kiny underwear, crotchless knickers, thong etc and always suspenders and stockings if I'm wearing a skirt. More often than not a butt plug in place, jiggle balls or my rock chick. (Vibe and clit stimulater in one )

I often look at other people and wonder what, if anything, is underneath.

I think we think the same Terri lol

Nothing better than going out for a walk or drive wearing something thats not normal lol

@ Amethyst commando feeling is the greatest feeling, its a real turn on when something like my trouser seam rubs agains't something its a nice pleasure. 

Most days i'll wear pearl thongs or crotchless knickers and have kegal balls in. If I'm in a particularly kinky mood I'll pop the anal beads in as well.

I like going out wearing either some of my sexy boxers, or if I'm lucky a pair of wife's knickers, and nobody knowing.

Oyea kinky underwear is fun paulsballs, wearing your OH ones is even better especially when your OH tells you to wear them.

OK genuine question here. I like the idea of popping down the shops wearing a small plug or something, but isn't anyone paranoid about a wet patch of lube showing through their clothes?

Always use my Leno Luna - running for the bus in the morning is quite fun with those in. Have them in all day during the day. I really like them and that nobody can tell (at least I hope they can't)
Crotchless knickers sometimes but more as a surprise for OH - he loves knowing I'm wearing them when we are out - gets him all hot and bothered.
Next purchase will be remote controlled vibrating love eggs. Would it be wrong to wear them when we go to my mils?

I love wearing undies and sometimes holdups under my vanilla clothes. In fact today seems a perfectly good time to slip into some under the work suit.

Sex Squid wrote:

OK genuine question here. I like the idea of popping down the shops wearing a small plug or something, but isn't anyone paranoid about a wet patch of lube showing through their clothes?

If you use a glass/metal plug you only need a tiny amount of lube, not enough to leave a wet patch. But if you're worried make sure you are wearing something loose fitting to minimalise the risk xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

If you use a glass/metal plug you only need a tiny amount of lube, not enough to leave a wet patch. But if you're worried make sure you are wearing something loose fitting to minimalise the risk xx

And perhaps dark material as well. Black is perhaps best.

Absolutely, there's not turn-on as the fact I'm wearing something naughty and fun and no-one knows just me. I'd love to see people's face if they realised that...

A week or so ago I was in the village shop waiting to pay and on the floor was a vibrating butt plug on the floor buzzing away and all I could think of was to say has anyone dropped anything no one owned up and I still can't work out who's it was when i got home and told oh she could not stop laughing at me and kept saying who is going to own up to that one .it has made me think twice about going out with a buttplug in even if i am going to get a paper

tom 3680 wrote:

A week or so ago I was in the village shop waiting to pay and on the floor was a vibrating butt plug on the floor buzzing away and all I could think of was to say has anyone dropped anything no one owned up and I still can't work out who's it was when i got home and told oh she could not stop laughing at me and kept saying who is going to own up to that one .it has made me think twice about going out with a buttplug in even if i am going to get a paper

Wifey almost had a similar problem a few weeks ago with a vaginal vibrator that I was controlling, she had to go into the shopping malls toilets to fix the problem. ha-ha.

Most of the times I go out I wear a thong or a g-string under my shorts, and I always show wifey what I am wearing when we go out together. I have been out a few times this summer with a butt plug. Work in progress as to wearing it more often.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I wear what my friends call "sexy undies" every day, but usually they're just a pretty bra and pants set. I'll wear stockings and suspenders if I'm wearing a knee length skirt or dress. I wear kegel balls out of the house regularly and I occasionally wear a remote controlled toy. No one ever knows but me.

We had a play with another couple at the weekend. Under her summer dress she wore this minus the stockings, given it was so hot, they were totally shocked at seeing this make an appearence.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22605

She is generally a 14-16 but her boobs at 36GG often means she needs the size 16 option, but given this fits up to size 18 was a great choice.

She then included some wet look gloves after a trip to their loo where she put on some stockings too. Safe to say, the look got approval all round.

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes ! From the outside I just look like your average 52 year old housewife. Underneath however, is a different story. Virtually always kiny underwear, crotchless knickers, thong etc and always suspenders and stockings if I'm wearing a skirt. More often than not a butt plug in place, jiggle balls or my rock chick. (Vibe and clit stimulater in one )

Terri how do you not come like every 15 minutes?!😂

Who says I don't xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Terri how do you not come like every 15 minutes?!😂

Who says I don't xx

hahaha