Do you like penis extension sleeves?

Do you like penis extension sleeves do you enjoy them. Thinking of a suprise for the oh

1 Like

Yes, I do. What not to like? The longer the better.

1 Like

I have been looking for a good one to give extra girth and i think the choice is a little lacking and the extra girth i am looking for is a bit extra but for some reason the makers seem to think you want miles extra!

1 Like

We have the mega thick, I'm not exactly a size queen but live it every once in a while. My OH is blessed in the trouser department though so don't need it, OH likes it sometimes

1 Like

It's not for me. I like glass dildos and vibrators during forplay, but I much prefer the real deal for sex. They just don't appeal to me.

1 Like

Personally, no. I enjoyeither toys or the real thing, but not both. My current OH is naturally well endowed and nothing beats the feeling of him inside me. But even when I've dated "smaller" guys before I'd rather have them naturally than them with an extension.

1 Like

Yeah I'm another one who prefers natural. For me there's nothing better than the feel of the real thing inside.

1 Like

Never tried one to be honest, I love the real thing

1 Like

Not appealing at all, as others have said I prefer to feel the real thing.

1 Like

Real for me , but were not you and if you like go for it , i try anything once and if i dont like i dont do it again

1 Like

Man of pleasure you should try the fatboy thin. I have reviewed it.

1 Like

Strictly stick to the real thing. I refuse to use a condom with the partner because it's so unsatisfying. Good help me if a sleeve was involved. But yes it's all down to personal preference. I mean I'm not big on toys unless it's for clitoral stimulation. So I guess it really depends on what your other half likes

1 Like

As a bloke who suffers from ED, trust me there is nouthing worse when you are in the middle of love making when it all starts to fade away and then letting down the OH .... any way i got myself one of these exstenders to give it a go this weekend..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2479

Well the OH wasn't happy to startwith as she said i was good enough as i was, But when i let her know what it ment for my self worth she decided to give it a go...

To cut a long story short, she had her first orgasam (penertrated) in ages and was screaming the house down... Now she said she doesn't want it everytime we make love, but she deffinetly want's it every now and again... The toy felt great on me too...

Thanks LH for a great toy and giving me back some selfesteam.

2 Likes

haven't tried one but will think about it now!

1 Like

Have lightly asked my wife about it but she said she’s perfectly happy with me and the real thing.

Her friend has a well hung husband by all accounts and her friend said that she finds sex with him uncomfortable.

I can make my wife orgasm 3 times during sex sometimes 2 and always at least once unless she’s had too much to drink.

She said she orgasms more through clitoral stimulation rather than penetration and that she had had a big boyfriend in the past she nicknamed “the baguette” but that she didn’t really enjoy sex with him.

When she’s on top of me she rides me then leans in and grinds her clit to cum.

When I’m on top I thrust then lean into her to grind her clit to make her cum.

We do doggy I have a great time thrusting and the rubs my balls and anus then she fully lays down and uses hand on herself whilst I’m grinding and lifting.

So in theory a longer thicker version of me might be wasted but I do want to try having a big member to see if it would do anything for her a penetrative orgasm…

1 Like