Do you name your toys?

So far, I've only named one of my toys, my very first vibrator I got as a gift from my ex - turns out, that was the best present anyone could ever give me since it's still my favorite after almost 9 years (and it still works!). Sadly, it's name doesn't translate well.

Do you name your toys? I have a new runner-up that needs a name, so I could use some suggestions :)

I have one toy the OH named Tyler Durden and another was named Jesus just this morning, lol. He calls his fave glass toy 'cat', short for caterpillar.x

I don't name any of mine. You're both weird. :P x

Ikey wrote:

I'll take it as a compliment ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Ikey wrote:

I'll take it as a compliment ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hahahaha, whatever floats your boat. :P x

I give them names in a joking way, we know I'm being silly, everynow and then I'll say 'go get....' I think both of us would be weirded out if I was being serious ^_^

OHs relalistic strokers have names, one is lucy (after the first stroker he ever had that wasn't cared for properly) and the other is jenna, as it's jenna haze's

No, I've never thought to name any of them lol

Sometimes toys need names. If the OH asks what toy I want and I say, the realistic dildo, he'd be on forever trying to figure out which one I meant. If I say, Tyler, he knows I'm after the 19" double ended monstrosity we have. Simples ;)

No. I am an extra dull person, though.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I dont name them at all! but if im out and menation my sex toys i say ROB (recharable operated boyfriend)

IrishRose wrote:

I dont name them at all! but if im out and menation my sex toys i say ROB (recharable operated boyfriend)

I usually say "my silicone friend" for that first one, but now my toy box has grown, so I'll have to distingush them some more :)

IrishRose wrote:

Interesting. One of the Czech expressions related to sex toys is "robertek" (literally "little Robert"). During the last decade of the pre-Velvet Revolution era (1980s), some fellow whose given name happened to be Robert used to smuggle dildos to the country (via East Germany, I think). Apparently, together with his wife, they started a small business of lending (good Lord, the idea itself makes me cringe, sounds unhygienic as hell...) the dildos obtained by Robert to people, and these became known as "little Roberts". The name stuck, becoming a "proper" expression, and is nowadays interchangeable for "dildo" (this world is actually used less often than "robertek") in Czech.

(Yeah, it can be a bit embarrasing to be actually called Robert over here...)

To get the toy I want I just say "swirly glass" or "purple willy" or "favourite"(-the jimmy jane form 6) or something like that lol

Nope, never named a toy. I do sleep with one of my wands though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) it's never out of my bed!

I have only named one of my toys. My large dildo is called tiny :)

Yep, but there not people names! My first bullet is Goldy, then there's Scorpy, Nubby, Fangy, Death Eater etc etc......

They all live in a bag on my bed, but I've been cuddling with Nubby every night since she arrived!

I have a glass tentacle my girlfriend calls Octopussy but I don't think I'd ever really name a toy, it'd feel weird!

erm... no lol.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27456

Snowman, for ovbious reasons i feel!