do you shave your bum

I mean, not only the (:) or (;) area itself but also the buttox.

no just the arsehole my self

i don't tend to shave the anal area or the buttocks as my hair is fairly fine and not a particular issue in that area.

Hi sweetlove666, I do have fine hair too, esp. on the buttox, but some of it is sticks out quite a lot, so I shave altogether. I am lucky it's not too dark.

i shave because i lke the feeling of a proud hole to penetrate instead of a hairy one lol

A hairy hole is less aestheticaly pleasing methinks. BTW, sweetlove666, just noticed you are a pg student, so do I. x

get some one to shave you aa its so hornyliscious

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

Hi sweetlove666, I do have fine hair too, esp. on the buttox, but some of it is sticks out quite a lot, so I shave altogether. I am lucky it's not too dark.

although i can't see myself i don't think my bum is too hairy, plus its not that often anyone sees my bum close enough to check (and if they do and complain they wouldnt be seeing it again!)

i can understand shaving if it makes that person comfortable but i tend to get rashes so dont shave unless i have to. my hair is almost invisible - i can go at least 2 weeks without shaving legs and underarms so im rather lucky in that sense too.

Problem is that I am so bored to shave. It's time consuming.

bend over i'll shave you for fun

My ex once shaved me, after it took me ages to persuade him. He used to be innocent back then (only 19). Now he is a total pervert :) He likes wearing nappies and then have sex in them.

mmm age play interesting

I used to do sack and crack but havent in a while, Time to get some more Veet methinks lol...

Yep sack and crack, nice and smooth including buttocks

Can't imagine being hairy round there. I adore the feeling of being smooth and ready to be entered.

I do, I love to be bald :)

yeah i shave there sometimes :)

i dont get hair there :s

Gemma TV wrote:

Can't imagine being hairy round there. I adore the feeling of being smooth and ready to be entered.

This! And the reason I need to reshave lol.

never tried it, might tho