Do you "undie flash" for your partner/freind(s)/lovers?? ;-)

OK, so this is definitely one for the modern day phone addicts amongst us! ;-)

In the early days of texting "what are you wearing?" was an oft asked question between people, and you could quite literally bluff your way through by saying what you thought the other person would like to think you were wearing ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) either underwear or outfit wise.

Nowadays with the advent of phones smarter than computers used to be they can go further and simply say "show me!!"

I regularly do undie flash selfies, as I very rarely wear what would be termed as regulation underwear for my lovely Lovehoney lover, Lisa

This would normally involve me nipping to the nearest discreet place to do such naughtiness once the "prove it!" or "show me, baby!" message has been received

Do any of you Lovehoney folks do this?![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

and, have any of you nearly or actually been caught in the act? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

If you haven't done it, try it, it's fun! xx

I don't know about flashing but I sometimes if our son is out I will give my Mrs some eye candy after working out . I will pop into the kitchen for a protein shake just wearing a pair of boxer trunks .

I tend to send pictures to the wife when I have new stuff that includes undies or harnesses and toys, usually when she's on her lunch break or even when she's out with her friends. She'll always return back with some setting 😆

I'm pretty open and exhibitionist-y online with friends and we're usually comfortable enough to send things like underwear (or from them to me, lingerie etc) just for the compliments and critique.

And of course, always check that you've sent it to the right person! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Yep, I do. Undies or nude. Phone or live-and-in-person. If it's sending a pic, I'm always at home so no risk. Sometimes when we're out together I'll give him a flash or he'll sneak a peek/feel.

Ha ha ha yes all the time! Thank god for whatsapp! I'm always sending my husband pics of my knicks - or the areas where my knicks should be ;)

This is so erotic as the focus of the attention

I absolutely love when my thong is showing when I bend over! Nothing turns me on more than hearing some girls gossiping about how they have seen my thong!

I am definitely big on sending pics - I'm far too narcissistic for my own good when I'm in the right mood 😂 I just love the reaction I get. My favourite thing is going to work with no knickers on or using my jiggle balls and letting him know once I've left the house 🙊😏

My wife sends me undie shots via whatsapp.......drives me wild

Yes, i sometimes intentionaly bend over a little to far in public when im wearing a short skirt and even sometimes when im wearing no knickers ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lucky boy!!!

Brilliant!

I agree, a sneaky flash is such a turn on ! I like wearing a short skirt with stockings

Unfortunately my partner is quite reserved whereas I am the opposite ah well that's the way it goes

My hubby loves new pics of new things I brought or he has brought of lingerie, clothes, toys etc. Excites him 😉

love it when oh sends a saucy pic of her in sexy knickers telling me what she want to do or what shes been doing also love it when she is geting dressed in the morning and she walks around in sexy knickers, and matching bra and hold ups

Chrisandjen2013 wrote:

My hubby loves new pics of new things I brought or he has brought of lingerie, clothes, toys etc. Excites him 😉

My hubby is the exact same!

Also a massive turn on for me awaiting his response 😜

Nothing hotter than when he texts me back asking "what are you trying to do to me!" 😈 Naughty

If I got a response from Mr Kinkyboots I would be more inclined to send him pics but when I have done it before I haven't had much feedback. That's probably because he's busy though. I get a reaction when we are together, so that's the main thing.

I wish he was more into messaging and sexting but sadly he isn't.