Do you wear sexy underwear to work?

For a few years I've only really worn g-strings as undies, I got one to wear with on outfit once and just preferred them. My boyfriend loves them and it turns him on knowing I wear these for work in the office and he likes to wear thongs himself. I'm sure we cannot be the only ones so who wears sexy undies to work?

I recently changed up my underwear drawer to things that are more sexy and adult. Things like lace knickers, thongs and the like. I like having that little secret and it helps with confidence. I only like underwear like that, though. I dress very plainly and covered up so no one suspects a thing. Hee hee hee...

I wear a lot of the LHM unerwear and yes have worn it to work, along with pvc briefs

As a stay at home mum I suppose I always wear sexy undies. He he. Most are from LH

I have recently changed all my underwear over from big knickers that Bridget Jones would have been jealous of to more adult/lacey boyshorts from LH. I much prefer them and so does hubby as he never knows if they’re the crotchless version or not 😉 he loves the anticipation of finding out what I’m wearing

Sexy is of course subjective..! I generally wear satin panties or occasionally a lace thong, not just at work but most days now. However I usually carry a pair of a-front trunks in my manbag if I'm wearing a thong in case I suddenly need to do unexpected exercise cos the knickers don't do a great job of keeping the family jewels in place.

Nothing really that sexy, just regular knickers. I have a active job but if I worked in a office it may be different.

Yes - and I had red suspender straps falling out of my suit trousers last week ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I wear sexy underwear all the time I’m a nurse and come across lot of people with awful underwear I like too match at all times you never know what could happen 😜

I’m quite boring Debbie, just boxer shorts for me for work.

red thong today

I only ever wear a g-string and have done for years, at work or wherever.

FiE wrote:

I only ever wear a g-string and have done for years, at work or wherever.

🙌 same here, I love it when folks talk about wearing g-strings as something naughty!

As a retiree I no longer go to work, but I nearly always wear some kind of g string or thong when I go out.

Me and Mrs kinky often go "commando"when going to work and send naughty pics to each other. And by the end of the day you can smell the excitement. And jump each other when we get home

I wear thongs pretty much every day now and have to be fairly smart for work. More for comfort (hate how much material boxers have) and find they do hold everything nicely in place throughout the day. I do generally feel more confident wearing one too. Great that more and more guys are prepared to try them nowadays.

Leo Christian wrote:

I wear thongs pretty much every day now and have to be fairly smart for work. More for comfort (hate how much material boxers have) and find they do hold everything nicely in place throughout the day. I do generally feel more confident wearing one too. Great that more and more guys are prepared to try them nowadays.

100% agree with you Leo. Well said!

Yes, all the time!

All the time too! Today under my charcoal grey suit ( jacket and skirt ) were a black thong and black seamed stockings and suspenders.My OH loves to thought of the young guys in the office ogling at me with bulges in their crootches.

I love feeling sexy underneath my work clothes

that’s why I always match bra and panties

sometimes wear push up bras too as being an office worker I like showing my cleavage