Doc Johnson classic large butt plug

I was trying to get a butt plug between the lovehoney medium butt plug and the doc Johnson rumpy and so I ended up ordering a doc Johnson large butt plug with a circumference of 6.3” which is 2” diameter, it would seem that the new stock was upgraded 2.25” diameter which doesn’t seem much but the circumference jumps to 7.25”. Any how to cut a long story short I was feeling adventurous the other night and decided to give this butt a go, because I had got comfortable with the rumpy, as you might it was quite a stretch but all seemed to going ok, when all of a sudden the butt shot into my anus and gave a unusual sensation. I’m guessing the the bulb had passed my sphincter muscles and entered my rectum. I retrieved the plug.
Since then I have been reluctant to try it again, I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experience with a large butt plug.
The other thing is that every butt plug I have would stay in place while relaxing on the bed but my body will eject then soon after standing except of course not this one lol.
I have looked at illustrations of that area and it seems that the rectum expands after the sphincter muscles, and so I hope it’s safe to use that plug again, I do not plan to go any bigger than this.

2 Likes

Sounds normal its just youre not used to the size over time it will become easier to insert with use give yourself a break and try again

I have ordered some fist it cream which is meant to be good with big toys

From your description it sounds like it was" quite a stretch" from what youre used to hence once it got past the widest point it would close round the neck with more force than normal

Sounds normal to me. Once you get past the widest part of the plug your external sphincter will close around the narrower neck pulling the plug all the way in.

1 Like

Are you able to Describe this unusual sensationa bit more?
Also do you mean the whole buttplug disappeared up your bum including the base?

I’d mostly advise taking it slow and steady to gradually work into it and eventually you’ll master this plug like the others :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry the way worded it sounded like that but no, the base remained where is was meant to, I was referring to the bulb, the sensation is hard to explain it all happened in a flash, I guess you could say it was like your rectum was instantly full, and it was being moved about, or maybe it was the sphincter muscle closed behind the bulb on the taper, it was neither pleasure or pain but it was a unnerving feeling.

edited

1 Like

@Playtime Hey! Photos can only be posted in the Your Photos category because they need to be approved by a moderator. You should be all good to post those photos in the Images to share in topics thread or The Toy Box thread. There’s a link to the photo rules below :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hmm think I’ve experienced this with one of my plugs before too… does yours have a rather thin base from the bulb?

I reckon it’s when you’ve not gotten used to it fully and pops in without having properly stretched the anal muscles. Did it feel uncomfortable pulling it out again like the muscles had closed up?