Doc Johnson / staining

Hey all!

I just wondered - has anyone had issues with staining from other items in your drawer, or discolouration through use, of Doc Johnson products?

I just ask as one of my toys has managed to pick up a bright blue stain from something else in my drawer (lord knows how as everything goes back in clean and dry!) but it's now also gone bright orange on the head!!!

Is this common with DJ items? Never experienced this before! And has anyone got tips on how these can be removed, if at all? I have contacted LoveHoney but wondered if anyone on here might have any insights they wish to share :) I'm a bit put off of using it now if I'm honest, even though it's my fave!

Are the toys touching?

It is possible for toys to react to each other and stain or melt when they are stored together.

All of mine have their own box or bag to prevent this, it isnt just a Doc Johnson issue

xGGx

Exactly what GG said, sounds like it's been in contact with different toy and reacted, the fact it's Doc J isn't connected, lots of toys can do it when in contact with others depending what they are made of. There's quite a few threads of woe on here where it has happened to people, tales of various levels of melting etc, if it's just a coloured patch seems like you may have caught it early. The toys being clean and dry doesn't stop the reactions happening.

I use either the fabric bags that some toys come with, or to save cash cos I have so many toys, the rest are all stored individually in trainer socks, cos they were so cheap haha!

As said about, you need to seperate silicone toys, they are renowned for reacting with eachother.

i have got a doc j hollow strap on that now has a purple bellend with writing over it lol

Hey all, thanks for this! I wasn't really sure as I have never had any toys pick up marks from other toys before, even silicone ones, hence wondering if it was a DJ issue :)

That explains the bright blue stain on the side... But can anyone explain how on earth the head has now gone bright orange after the last time I used it?! I didn't use any lube and - icky 'TMI' moment - I'm not on, nor did it go up my bum! ha :) Really confused - it's literally bright orange instead of pale pink! REALLY bizarre!!!!!

It's made the toy very offputting if I'm honest... :(

What is the toy btw?

Alex.

acoupleofwankers wrote:

What is the toy btw?

Alex.

I was wondering this too. As, it depends one the toy and material used. Not all Doc Jonhson toys do this.

waitingformagic wrote:

Hey all, thanks for this! I wasn't really sure as I have never had any toys pick up marks from other toys before, even silicone ones, hence wondering if it was a DJ issue :)

That explains the bright blue stain on the side... But can anyone explain how on earth the head has now gone bright orange after the last time I used it?! I didn't use any lube and - icky 'TMI' moment - I'm not on, nor did it go up my bum! ha :) Really confused - it's literally bright orange instead of pale pink! REALLY bizarre!!!!!

It's made the toy very offputting if I'm honest... :(

that is probably down to the chemical changes - personally i wouldnt use it again. Do you know where the blue stain came from because it is possible that the source of the blue is also damaged.

xGGx