Doc Johnson TitanMen Master Tool No.4 Butt P

Hi. Anyone got experience of this toy? I assume that the 8 inch circumference is the largest bulb howvere the base looks quite small relative the the shart so was wondering if there was a chance the toy could get "lost" up your butt if not careful. I'm looking for the next size up from 7 inch and found this. Any other suggestions?

Hmm not yet no but have one similar from Maximus that I'm getting to grips with....As I have said on other Forums I have no issue with girth its the blunt round end I find an issue...If you are not use to big round toys maybe try a more tapered one first ?

No chance of loosing it inside you though unless you were to force it inside yourself...that why it has the square base that tapers out at the bottom.

B52 wrote:

so was wondering if there was a chance the toy could get "lost" up your butt if not careful.

Highly unlikely, due to length. Conversely, once you sufficiently get used to it you will find it hard to keep this toy inside, since the last bulge does not have a proper stopper.

Finally decided on the Ace of Spades vibrating 7.4 " and the 8" for a little more stretch. Both have been fun and now looking for something a wee bit bigger