Does anal get easier?

Lord_Vetinari wrote:

I've been looking at:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38946

My only concern is that for me the dildo is too large as I'm new to anal. So far I've only used anal beads or my finger.

Do you know what the girth is of the largest anal bead you can comfortably accommodate? I would go no more than 0.5 inches above that or you may hurt yourself. The dildo on those pants is listed as 4.5 inches in circumference which is definitely quite a bit wider than a finger.

NatandTom wrote:

Do you know what the girth is of the largest anal bead you can comfortably accommodate? I would go no more than 0.5 inches above that or you may hurt yourself. The dildo on those pants is listed as 4.5 inches in circumference which is definitely quite a bit wider than a finger.

I don't think there's any 'may' about it! :-)

It's a pity these pants aren't made with a more modest sized dildo as they look great but are clearly not for anal beginners.

Thanks for the reply.

It gets a lot easier with more practice, when we started with the idea of anal my OH insisted on using anal toys that gradually got bigger until her anus was used to about the size I am, took a couple of months of using the toys until she was confident she was ready, she would then wear one for a while before we did anal so she was pre-stretched, we've done anal for that long know she can take me without pre-stretching now, obviously lots of lube, anal toys now for us are for playing and she likes wearing them for the look, she also has kept the stretching up so she can now play with larger and larger toys, which she absolutely loves the feel off and I love watching!

What does it feel like