Does any man who are into pegging get the urge to

KinkyMira wrote:

I suspect most men who are into pegging would get the urge to try a real cock. It is quite a small leap really from pegging to real cock (the biggest leap is taking a dildo in the first place). My husband definitely wants to - just a matter of finding the cock really!

This sums it up for me but sure wishit would come soon im getting to old i already have EDbut still want to be a recevier both ends

If your not sure and want to keep things private then you can always buy a king cock with a suction cup and play with that while your in the moment. I know a few people who have wanted a threesome and used suction cup dildos as alternatives, even ones that squirt to be authentic. People have made recipes for “fake edible cum” online which is almost like salty pancake batter. Maybe this is worth trying?

^ so much this đŸ‘đŸ»

It's fine to think that sexuality labels are unimportant. However, I also think one needs to be mindful of those for whom their sexuality label is important. I totally disagree that such people attach these labels to themselves only so they can put labels on others. It is entirely possible and I would say the norm these days to have a well-defined understanding of ones own sexuality that might well fit one such label while being completely accepting that other have equally legitimate but entirely different views of their sexuality.

We should not forget that it has long been an instrument of social control to misrepresent people's sexuality - to associate given interests, activities, etc with a particular sexuality. Most obviously women interested in, say, mechanical engineering would be subjected to the “girls aren't interested in that” technique to discourage them and men considering much of what we would now call the caring professions would be subject to ridicule.

I think there is a significant danger of indulging in the same sort of misrepresentation here. If being pegged makes you feel like having anal sex with a real cock that is fine. However, suggesting that this must universally be the case is entirely wrong. Apart from anything else it perpetuates the old anti-pegging dogma especially prevalent on USA forums say 10 years ago where women were advised not to peg their men as it was certain to make them gay.

1 Like

I feel it’s acceptable for each one of us to have an opinion and the main issue is to be scared of your own feelings. If you are curious by a bit of anal then how would you know you hate it if you never tried?. I do believe everything needs to be careful these days and we do need to be mindful of others, but if no one is being hurt then it’s absolutely fine. It’s when others are being forced by someone else’s ideology that things become unsafe and confusing. Bottom line is getting pegged doesn’t make you gay and even having a few thoughts about the same sex doesn’t make you gay. Femdom includes a lot of these types of actions such as using a strap on for oral sex etc and these are not seen as a “gay” scenario. So enjoy being the submissive once in a while and be open to new sensations and experiences. Your partner will probably enjoy the power trip too

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I feel it’s acceptable for each one of us to have an opinion and the main issue is to be scared of your own feelings. If you are curious by a bit of anal then how would you know you hate it if you never tried?. I do believe everything needs to be careful these days and we do need to be mindful of others, but if no one is being hurt then it’s absolutely fine. It’s when others are being forced by someone else’s ideology that things become unsafe and confusing. Bottom line is getting pegged doesn’t make you gay and even having a few thoughts about the same sex doesn’t make you gay. Femdom includes a lot of these types of actions such as using a strap on for oral sex etc and these are not seen as a “gay” scenario. So enjoy being the submissive once in a while and be open to new sensations and experiences. Your partner will probably enjoy the power trip too

I would love to sit in a room and talk to a group of people just like you and maybe have sex with another man in front of you all that would really make me feel comfortable

Gyrator53 wrote:

It's fine to think that sexuality labels are unimportant. However, I also think one needs to be mindful of those for whom their sexuality label is important. I totally disagree that such people attach these labels to themselves only so they can put labels on others. It is entirely possible and I would say the norm these days to have a well-defined understanding of ones own sexuality that might well fit one such label while being completely accepting that other have equally legitimate but entirely different views of their sexuality.

We should not forget that it has long been an instrument of social control to misrepresent people's sexuality - to associate given interests, activities, etc with a particular sexuality. Most obviously women interested in, say, mechanical engineering would be subjected to the “girls aren't interested in that” technique to discourage them and men considering much of what we would now call the caring professions would be subject to ridicule.

I think there is a significant danger of indulging in the same sort of misrepresentation here. If being pegged makes you feel like having anal sex with a real cock that is fine. However, suggesting that this must universally be the case is entirely wrong. Apart from anything else it perpetuates the old anti-pegging dogma especially prevalent on USA forums say 10 years ago where women were advised not to peg their men as it was certain to make them gay.

I totally agree with what you are saying I do not think men are attractive but I just want a nice dick to play with one time see what it's like

Very interesting subject quite often I love looking at attractive women ,and think she looks really nice perhaps some erotic thoughts etc it’s just the last few years I have had much stronger feeling to crossdress and try some cock . Have been using dildos etc but would really like to try the real thing preferably with another crossdresser or hot shemale .

2 Likes

I'm not a crossdresser but I love a woman's body especially her butt but I have just been getting these urges especially when I have been getting pegged to suck on a real one

1 Like

WOW i got my first king cock yesterday we used it for over an hour I think I might leave home from work early today to go sit on it again wow it is amazing it is so big it will not fit in my mouth but the vibrations are awesome and I want to sit on it so bad

1 Like

And to all of you that message me and told me to get the king cock series you are so right it is so awesome I just wish it would fit in my mouth but my butthole is tingling just thinking about it my wife was afraid of hurt me to use it but we both loved it

1 Like

So pleased your enjoying what size did u get?

1 Like

I tried pegging with my wife and was very comfortable and happy with the enjoyment we both had, after a few times she said she would like to see me take a guy an her watch, at 1st I was a bit apprehensive but the thought did turn me on, after a while I agreed to her fantasy and we searched for a guy to come and join us. We had a few social meets 1st with him to open discussion and then we made a date, before he arrived my wife and I talked about how far I am willing to go, she said do what you are comfortable with. It turned out to ba a great evening and we did alsorts of playing, with me sucking him and taking his cock analy, he also did the same.

2 Likes

I must confess that the thought has crossed my mind . When I got the LH 8" dildo that is a great copy of a real cock , it felt way better than any of my smooth ones . I also imagine sucking a cock and swallowing a load . My wife would freak out at the mere mention of it . If I were more limber , I would love to suck myself and swallow my own cum . Many years ago when I was into body building I was able to just get the head in my mouth and suck and nibble a while , but back cramp stopped me before cumming . Love to taste my pre cum . About 99% chance it will never happen , but it is added to fantasy bank .

Sexywife#1 , if that is your derrier photo and you like mine and were were somewhat closer we could descretly meet for just such an experiment . Just saying , nice butt .

Me too what a thought 😁 its some I imagine over and over again while playing

Oldman wrote:

Sexywife#1 , if that is your derrier photo and you like mine and were were somewhat closer we could descretly meet for just such an experiment . Just saying , nice butt .

No that's not me that's the wifes sexy arse there have to say you have some nice pics yourself
1 Like

Sexywife #1 , you are a lucky man !

If this thread needs any more moderation it will be shut down and removed.

Please remember all the rules on the community and please do abide by these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Rule breaking posts include... One on one chat, arranging potential hookups, overly graphic content and unnecessary descriptive phrases.

Please remember that telling someone you are masturbating or on the brink because of their post/pic or that the post/pic has you wanting to meet up, is frowned upon and will be treated as either overly descriptive graphic content or asking for a hookup. And will result in warnings and potential removal from the forum.

All posts of this nature have since been removed.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

I am not gay but do enjoy my partner using her fist on me. I am not attracted to men at all but i do fantasize about her forcing me onto a big fat cock..... any fantasy like this always involves my partner taking charge and forcing me to do stuff.