Does any man who are into pegging get the urge to

Your fantasy to me sounds like you are a submissive and you're oh is your mistress

1 Like

Well after reading everything on this post I see it's true I am not the only man with those urges I guess it is normal even though I love women they are so sexy and beautiful I just love rubbing their bodies kissing them all over giving them a nice long Butt Rub kissing their butt but I still got those other urges and it looks like a lot of other man due to I would really like a woman's perspective on this

A womans perspective, what is you want an opinion on? Do I think wanting to suck a dick or even be penetrated makes a man gay? No I don't, if I was dating a man and they told me they had been with a man I wouldn't assume anything about his sexuality. Wanting to experience a certain physical sensation/stimulation doesn't automatically make you gay/bi or anything else, it can be separate from attraction.

Would I want them to do anything with a man whilst I was in a relationship with them? Personally no, BUT it has nothing to do with who they do it with, I wouldn't want them participating in a sexual act with anyone else regardless of the other person's anatomy. That is just just personal relationship boundaries.

I'm not sure what else we can tell you, everyone will have their own opinion but the only opinions/perceptions that matter really are yours and anyone you might be a relationship with (or choose to include in your relationship)

1 Like

i would suggest giving your wifes strap on some oral attention. with me I just donā€™t find males attractive. now trannies turn me on

I would love to feel a real penis inside me but it would have to be attached to my wife so itā€™s never going to happen.

5 Likes

@kenhorse you are not the only guy that gets these urges many men do
Luckily for me I love women and being pegged but also love the male attention give me a cock to please any day and itā€™s true what they say itā€™s better than a toy

1 Like

I think this is more common than most people think. Iā€™m straight, like a bit of pegging when the mood takes me, and i have also thought about sucking a cock and having one inside me. I donā€™t know why but i think itā€™s just one of those ā€˜ill try anything onceā€™ kind of things. I actually find the idea of someone cumming inside me a turn on. I have often tasted my own juice and again, not ashamed to say Iā€™d be turned on by having someone elses.

2 Likes

Not for me, it kind of defeats the purpose, what makes it pegging to me is a biological female anantomy doing something a biological male anantomy can only do.
If I wanted the real thing, Iā€™d just go for the real thing.
The psychology and allure of pegging to me personally is the idea of the breaking boundaries and limitations etc. I feel like it would be easier just to get the real thing than get most ladies to agree to pegging anyway.
Maybe I have it wrong, but for me theyre two very different ideas, with two very different purposes?

1 Like

I have to say that as a guy who is desperate to have my wife peg me, yes Iā€™d also like to try a real penis too. Iā€™m not really into guys per se, but find the male member very attractive. I think that even with the toys I have I still feel that wayā€¦but not sure how Iā€™d classify myself. Im cirtainly not gay as I find women extremely attractive but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m bi either as Iā€™m not often turned on by men. Just have a burning desire to play with a guy! Lol

4 Likes

I donā€™t like the idea of anything ā€œrealisticā€ near my bum; in the unlikely event of my wife developing an interest itā€™d have to be something clearly artificial. :barber:

As a solo act 99.9% of the time as my wife is inactive I use fantasies to keep my member in good standing workouts . I absolutely loved to be pegged , but it has been a long time . I have a number of anal toys and enjoy using them on myself . In my fantasies I have more than once thought having a real cock filling me and dumping a large load . And on occasion I also wondered how it would be to try my hand at a blowjob . These have a .000001 % chance of ever happening , but I do get arroused at the thought of it . My imagination is my only sex partner .

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t even know where to look. Iā€™m pretty desperate to try it though. Good luck in your search

1 Like

I love it with my wife
We share also share our neighbour his cock pleases us both
Recomend better than pegging especially when he cums feels so good

2 Likes

We love pegging, me probably more than him. Late last year he did get to suck a man ā€œjust to see what it was likeā€ I do think that we are experimental bi as I has a woman seduce me at the same time and we never expected to have a swinger experience but it happened. We are currently trying to see if we can arrange another meeting, which gets me excited just thinking of the possibility.

1 Like

I acted on my desire to be with another man a few years back. Met another married man with M2M experience. We had an affair for a few years and it cured my curiosity to bottom with a man. I prefer to be pegged by wife. My experience the guy cums too quickly and prefer long pegging sessions. I did enjoy quite a bit sucking cock and would probably do it again, but currently happy with current situation with my wife and our anal play and pegging sessions.

6 Likes

Iā€™m with you on that one. While it would be intriguing to feel what is like to be penetrated by a real cock, the only way that would happen is if Sexterminatrix woke up tomorrow and was suddenly ā€¦ ā€œEndowed.ā€

Until that happens, Iā€™m more than content with the strap on kind, regardless of personal curiosity. Itā€™s the person you love, after all, not the bits they possess.

5 Likes

I love getting pegged by the missus, especially when she pulls it out and makes me deepthroat it before shoving it back in my ass, something about that really turns me on, honestly though Iā€™d love to try all this with a real guy or two, especially if she was watching

4 Likes

I have quite some toys and get pegged and anally fisted quite often, so I definitely love having something is my ass. I am am definitely curious about feeling a real cock in my mouth and ass and would like taste someone elseā€™s cum. So I definitely got the urge.

I at first it made me question my sexuality. But there is nothing wrong with being bi-curious(hetroflexible or give it any other name maybe the best description is cock-curious)
I still consider my straight, because I donā€™t see myself in a romantic relationship with another male, also I am not turned on by males or the male body but the thought of giving a nice cock a BJ and feeling it up my ass sounds really good.

I think it is more common then most think, to feel the urge to feel the real deal after being pegged. I want experience everything just once and have fun regardless of what other think, besides I rather regret something thing I have done then have regrets of not doing it.

2 Likes

yes, small leap physically but massive emotional leapā€¦

1 Like

Just asked my lady if she care to go together to a local sex toys shop to buy some things, she approved. After an hour we were in the store choose fun thing to play with.after few more hours we started and I was pegged. So amazing I forgot how much fun and horny it is. Wow wow

3 Likes