Does anyone here like vibration patterns?

I’ve never met anyone who actually likes vibration patterns, personally I just ignore them if they’re there, I need very constant and consistent vibrations to orgasm

Does anyone here like vibration patterns? Would you buy a toy just because it had patterns?
I’m very interested to know :blush:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of them in general, I wouldn’t buy a toy especially for patterns and I do tend to skip past them most of the time.

Having said that, with things like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41534
and love eggs, some of the patterns (the slower ones) are quite pleasurable when I’m sat at my desk working. They keep me antsy and make me shuffle around without taking me too close to the edge.

1 Like

I actually really dislike vibration patterns and sequences, I’m a consistent power girl x

5 Likes

Mrs Chimp doesn’t really care for most patterns, but a few toys have one that drills down to a really deep wokka-chokka-chokka before escalating back up again. That one she does enjoy very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My otherhalf much prefers a constant vibration when it comes to bullets etc and finds the patters rather off putting. I am sure they have there place though and its never a bad thing to have options.

2 Likes

No I always skip them and go to the constant mode.

3 Likes

Mrs Onlyones is not a fan and needs no make that insists upon constant consistent power settings.

1 Like

No always skip them and go to the constant. I like several options of intensity on the constant. The mains powered wand is amazing with the scroll wheel…love it.
:heart:

3 Likes

I also enjoy the pulsating and the edging patterns if I’m just going for a quick finish though I just use the continuous one

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy a toy just based on the fact that it has patterns. To be honest I have only found a handful of toys that had a pattern that I’m interested in using , mostly I just go for the constant vibration , usually on the full whack of power ( with the exception of the Doxy Wand, full power on that is just way too much!)

3 Likes

To be honest I never use them. I must prefer that consistent rumble/ vibration.

The multi pattern settings put me off completely.

3 Likes

Very few. Subtly done they can be really fun.
I really don’t like the ones that stop & start abruptly though.

I sometimes feel they should test them out at the prototype stage and edit out the duff ones when toys are released into the wild :dove:
Scrolling through 12 different patterns can be a bit of a buzz kill.

We can dream, eh?

2 Likes

I do like being able to create my own when I use the We-Vibe app. :+1:

1 Like

I definitely avoid them too! Definitely another constant vibrations fan. I tried patterns but I just found if I get close, I’ll just lose the ability to finish. It’s too much change!

3 Likes

I agree with the majority here, has to be constant rumbles

3 Likes

Meeeeee! I’ve found that an on/off pulsing or growing style pattern can be quite fun - I don’t use it when I want a quick orgasm, but for a long play session with a partner it prolongs the pleasure and mixes things up without needed manual input. So I can set something off on a pattern then focus my attention elsewhere without the vibrations becoming monotonous.

ETA: As others have said good for edging too :blush: I do enjoy seeing a partner in pleasure for a long amount of time :grin:

3 Likes

Nope patterns are always a skip for me, if my OH is in control he sometimes thinks it’s fun to switch to patterns on a vibe - until he sees me staring at him blankly :confused:

4 Likes

I usually whack up to the highest constant setting, but surprised myself with the Desire Rabbit https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302 when I accidentally found a deep pattern which really did it - so now I’m a bit more inclined to go exploring…

2 Likes

It depends on the pattern, but I mainly go for constant or consistent vibrations. I’m not a fan of the 2-in-1 style patterns or ones with a long pause.

2 Likes

Throbbing like a heartbeat, revving, and galloping have all been lovely surprises :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Turning vibrations on & off, like a kid playing with a light switch just doesn’t do it for us though :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes