Does anyone use Fetlife ?

Or something similar ?

I used to use it a lot but now I only check it every couple weeks or so.

Would you recommend it?

From a past post, we had it would appear we do have a fair few members on the site.

However, we no longer allow the sharing of usernames from that site.

I do have fetlife, but to be honest I dont like it. It's confusing at times and not easy to navigate.

I'm on there but rarely use it these days.

Can you explain what it is please?

Yes, but we've never had a meet from using it. We just use it as a place to post pics and chat to other swingers. We're not into BDSM anyway.

Hi Peakcouple.

We are not swingers or exhibitionists, but like to get involved in quite frank discussions on sex, particularly with other couples. Is there any forum or site you know about which could be up our street?

Moderators: I think we are complying with rules, but please feel free to delete the message if not. Thanks!

YES! Love it!

It's sooo easy!

I also live in a small contry so it's easier for me to check on events because they are fewer then someplace else

I've met a lot of people through fet :D

GemGem90 wrote:

I do have fetlife, but to be honest I dont like it. It's confusing at times and not easy to navigate.

Agreed. It doesn' really help me with much especially in such a small area too. Theres nobody around and the site aint easy to use either for me.

I use to use it for clients. But now just chat with the odd friends and order handmade kink toys from it.

Was recommended to me so curious to see if anyone used it and experiences.

SSLH wrote:

Hi Peakcouple.

We are not swingers or exhibitionists, but like to get involved in quite frank discussions on sex, particularly with other couples. Is there any forum or site you know about which could be up our street?

Moderators: I think we are complying with rules, but please feel free to delete the message if not. Thanks!

Hi SSLH, Fetlife has a great variety of interest group forums, plus messaging so you can discuss things with individuals. Social Swinging also has good forums. Those on Fabswingers aren't much good.

Peakcouple wrote:

SSLH wrote:

Hi Peakcouple.

Hi SSLH, Fetlife has a great variety of interest group forums, plus messaging so you can discuss things with individuals. Social Swinging also has good forums. Those on Fabswingers aren't much good.

Thanks, Peakcouple. Registered, but a bit overwhelmed. Are there any good groups which you advise us to join, with UK activity?

Hello 

I am happy for a thread to be open about Fetlife as I agree it is a great resource for knowledge.

However, please remember we do not allow the sharing of personal information here. We also do not allow 'hook-ups'. So but don't talk about usernames, meetups and how to arrange on our forum.  

As you can see from this, there are other forums for that and that is not what why we are here.

Thank you all

Ive not been on there for about three months well i sign in just to see but i'm not on there for long.

LoveHoney had a group there but it seemed not to be really active.

I have an account but nothing much happens happens on most of the groups I’m subscribed to, and the ones that do have posts seem to be mostly hookup requests. So I’m rarely on it anymore. Close to even deleting the profile to be honest.