does cum taste different with different men..?

have u ever tasted different cum on different men or does it all taste the same??

No, tastes different depending on diet etc. Some taste much nicer/worse than others :P

apparently vegetarians taste better. All depends on what they've been eating/drinking really

I always eat lots of fruit and an ex said that she could taste that and she really liked it!

no they are not the same, yes they all taste different, and the same person can taste different due to lifestyle as well.

Yup definitely. I notice that guys who have a better diet tend to tastes better (or less taste), and guys who smoke or take drugs tend to taste more bitter. My ex loved pineapple juice and he tasted pretty good.. but I'm not sure if that is related haha.

Definitely tastes different, but then the same man tastes different on different days. It is changed by lots of factors. The same goes for the taste of women.

I one shot my load and I swear I could smell the coconut I had eat the day before !

That type of load belongs on a ladies lips I think !

Definitly tatstes a LOT different per person, and like people said.... what their diet/lifestyle is. There are some guys I would NEVER allow to cum in my mouth. But others.... OMG LUSH! Lol. As for me.... mine tastes yummy! Yay! (Well i couldn't expect others to have it in their mouth if I wasn't willing to try it myself) lol! x x

Yeah the only reason it varies person to person is their lifestyle and diet :) x

Depends on diet definately! And ha ha vegetarians taste better!

also tastes different depending on how much there is and how long its in your mouth as in: me and Master were playing with a friend/ play partner. usualy i find it hard to swallow with master but he usualy comes loads and fineshes off solo play by emptying in my mouth. our friend hoever came in my mouth whilst i was sucking and it shot right down my throat and i found it really easy. i think its a bit like how people smell differently though as it definately tasted different although id have to try again to know exactly what the difference was.

If it goes straight down your throat it misses most of your taste buds so thats how some people find it easy to swallow cum to start with.

irisangela wrote:

Yup definitely. I notice that guys who have a better diet tend to tastes better (or less taste), and guys who smoke or take drugs tend to taste more bitter. My ex loved pineapple juice and he tasted pretty good.. but I'm not sure if that is related haha.

this is proven to make cum taste better :)

i dont really find a huge difference except in smell. But yes, men do taste different depending on their diet and lifestyle