does it matter

I am a bit of a length person when it comes down too Willy size so the question is whst sort of Willy do u like mine preference issize over girth and circumsised whats yours

My favourite is attached to my OH, and Iโ€™ll spare his blushes by not describing it here.

When it comes to toys, Iโ€™m probably more drawn to length than girth - glass and clit vibes always work - and I like arty looking toys more than realistic.

I doubt it, it is more about skill of using it.

DLJL wrote:

I doubt it, it is more about skill of using it.

Good point, well argued :-)

Partner says she prefers girth over width

At a push I'd say girth . Honestly it's the build up for play and the skill.

I prefer girth to length. I've only been with my partner so I can't speak for "real penis" preference, lol.

As for toys, I don't go for the realistic ones. I'm way more into the non-realistic and fantasy designs.

Not sure about Mrs Sen, she likes my penis (yay for that) I'd guestimate around 5 - 5.25 girth and maybe 6 - 6.5inch length on a good day. When it comes to toys, a little bit of girth is ok (we have one dildo that is about 5.75inch girth, a bit bigger than me,) but not too much girth (have another that is 6.5inch girth and she says is too much).

For me for pegging / anal play, I'd say girth over length. We have one dildo that is about 5.25girth that I find really comfortable for pegging, but there is also one with a 6 inch girth that I like for solo play (hasn't yet been used for pegging) and I also quite like the 6.5inch girth one she finds too big (what can I say, I have a greed bum).

Girth for me

A long willy length that is thin in girth would not do it for me. You have to feel a bit of stretch along with a long slow thrust to get me purring. Girth over length but itโ€™s great to have both. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ†

Girth hands down for me.. but if its girth and length then I'm not going to moan. ( well that's a lie!)

Girth hands down, it's also the way it's used that makes the difference

Exactly what Love Stud Too said, could not have put it better.