Does it seem like less items go on sale for people with penises

From what I’ve seen from love honey sales many less items for people with penises (pocket pussies cock rings…) go on sale (not counting anal items) I just wanna know why because I buy sex toys for my girlfriend and it’s hard to find sex toys on sale.

1 Like

I imagine it’s due to stock levels and volume of sales.

From a business perspective, it makes sense to reduce the price of items you’re holding a lot of stock of, or that aren’t selling well to make room for new products.

From a customer standpoint, I get it’s frustrating when that doesn’t include types of products you’d like to buy :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Kinda just sad. for people with a vagina you get on sale clitoral section to Kegel, if you have a penis here’s 3 types masturbators and a few cock rings (Not talking about anal because that can be used by both)

I think there is a good choice for both sex but agree there are more for females

I found in the sale there were loads for men as I bought quite a few for myself

I think there just are a lot more toys made for vaginas and clits than for penises. All LH own brand toys go on sale quite frequently, including the male ones, but unfortunately most of the more luxury male toys, like Fleshlights, Arcwave, Blowmotion, TENGA, etc. are not Lovehoney own brands so either don’t get put on sale or only at very low discounts unless they have excess stock they need to get rid of (same as Dame, Zumio, Doxy, etc. toys more marketed to women).

Obviously, there’s no big sale on at the moment anyway but there are a few male toys on good sale price, like the Orctan currently 60% off and this discontinued Blowmotion at 70% off (though from reviews, clear why it’s being discontinued).

I think there is still a lot more money spent on generically female toys than male ones so a lot more money goes into the development of these as the returns are better for the companies. It’s down to you guys to start buying more toys to change this :+1::rofl:.

2 Likes

I think you have to remember LH are a business so sale items will be stock items possibly not selling, out of favour etc. I find the sale items to be wide ranging. Overall LH are a super company ad their customer service is superb.

1 Like

Yes but still it would be more fair for them to put 50/50 because their customers are 50/50

Try some stockings, suspenders, nipple clamps and a powerful wand. Works wonders for me and usually plenty of sale choices.

3 Likes

Anything that vibrates can be used externally pretty much anywhere that feels good on any body, so really most vibrators can count as penis toys. There will be some that won’t really work that brilliantly or at least not to their full potential, such as rabbits and toys with come hither type motions, and some shapes that might not fit well with anatomy but otherwise there are loads of options that all come up in the sale regularly including bullets, classic vibes, pebbles, wands (of all sizes), even G Spot vibes could be good for direct frenulum stimulation

5 Likes

True story @Calie

My wife often turns the tables on me with our toys!

You can have fun with pretty much anything if you put your mind to it :heart:

1 Like