Does penis hair turn women off?

I admit I do not spend a lot of time looking at my penis and I do not have good eye sight, I clean it and look at it while I am urinating to make sure my aim is on point.

A few years ago after having stents put in my heart, I noticed they had to do a bunch of shaving on me while I was passed out.

So when I went home this meant I had to finsh shaving to look somewhat normal LOL.

I was suprized when I noticed I had a bunch of hair on my penis mostly on the bottom side that covers from the base up 3-4 inches or more of my penis.

For years during sex or oral I would feel some sort of pain like hairs were being pulled but I thought it was hair from the base that was being pulled.

Anyways I am sure my OH has to have seen this hair yet never said anything about it.

I have tried once or twice to trim and shave it yet that just made it worse.

Is this type of hair a turn off, would you say something to your OH if it was?

What is the best way to deal with or get rid of this hair?

Thanks for any input.

My partner removes all his hair from both his penis and his balls.. and has nicely trimmed pubes. He uses hair removal cream and it works a treat. I personally don't like to much hair on men, espically when giving oral it puts me off a little.

But... some partners like hair down there. You partner might be one of them considering they have never said anything.

Thank you I will look into the cream.

I like hair but also don't mind if they choose to remove it.

No, it doesn't turn me off, but I prefer trimmed or completely hairless cocks and balls. I like to see and feel them. My OH is completely shaved.

I have 2 or 3 hairs that grow out around an inch down from the top, on the underside like you - really annoying to me, but my wife has never said anything about them.

I guess I shouldnt be surprized since I normally look like a Hairy Cave Man.

Don't mind either way - as long as he NEVER shaves his chest!

You could always try plucking the odd few, just to thin them out a bit. Or just trim with one of those mini trimmers.

I shave my balls, armpits and chest!! I'm not particularly hairy in the first place though.

As long as the hairs aren't really long and out of control I don't mind x

Hair is a turn off for me but I think I'm in the minority. Most people don't care either way

I don't mind either way except for when captain doesn't trim it for a while. Then he gets no oral till he's trimmed and tidied.

My wife doesn't like a hairy shaft in her mouth so she shaves my shaft, ball sacs and right down and around my anus. She shaves my penis twice a week. She says she hates hair in her mouth.

It doesn't bother me as long as it's not too hairy. Having hair stuck to your mouth is not a nice feeling. Sometimes a trimm makes such a difference.

My husband is completely au-naturale and always has been, that's how he chooses to be and is comfortable that way. We have been together 15 years and it's never bothered me.

I would never go down on someone unless they were completely smooth and wouldn't expect anyone to blow me either!

MalRoss wrote:

I would never go down on someone unless they were completely smooth and wouldn't expect anyone to blow me either!

The sober me agrees with this.... ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Well, it doesn't but I prefer it smooth.

No, I personally prefer a nicely trimmed pecker.

If I keep getting hair in my mouth when giving oral, yes. It’s a turn off. It ruins the experience for me. The odd hair I can get over but if it’s continuous I don’t want to be down there.

I like some hair though so just a tidy trim works best for us 🙂