Does size matter? How about colour?

With today being my last day off from work for a while, I met up with the girlies for a coffee, cake and chat.

After seeing a news report about Rhiana's rather revealing dress, we got onto the subject of nipples. This subject unvieled the fact that between the five of us no two pairs of nipples are the same!

There are variances in colour, texture and size and from our descriptions, quite significant differences at that.

Got us wondering, do other parts of us give clues to what our bras may be comcealing?

I am brunette and have quite light coloured nipples, only slightly darker than my natural skin colour, yet my friends with lighter hair have darker nipples? Our redheaded member has the largest nipples of all, closely followed by our 'ebony beauty'??? We could find no theories between us to back up the facts.

So come on, what are the give away indicators when it comes to nipples and what differences do these variations have?

Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

Hmmmm thats interesting I have very dark hair but my nipples are similar to you, only slightly darker than my actual skin colour.

I always thought that the size of your nipples depended on the size of your bust. Mine aren't big or small they're average and look right on my big boobs, although its pretty much impossible to determine what small, average or large is simply because my nipples on someone with small boobs would look big haha Xx

It could be down to breast size too. Small breasts don't tend to have a nipple the size of England covering them.

My nipples are pink but im very white like bleached so i wouldn't expect to have dark nipples.

Our, albeit somewhat limited, research found no correlation between boob size and nipple size.

Lucy, the redheaded stunner, does not have the biggest boobs but has the biggest nipples by quite a long way?????

** Baffled **

interesting topic! Nipple colour has always intrigues me too - and still cannot work out an exact science for it

LMF I'm as pale as you!! :D Nice piccie

I think there are always exceptions to every generalisation. In other words it is possible to find dark nipples on blonde or red heads, big nipples on small breasts, small nipples on large breasts and so on. I don't think there is a foolproof or guaranteed way to guess accurately what someones nipples will be like, based on their size, shape, skin colour or hair colour, but there might be some commonalities, or instances that tend to occur more, with a certain factor. (Just like freckles may occur more commonly on red heads) Although, I don't think I know of any that jump right out at me anyway!

You have me checking my nipples at my desk. Bravo!

I love Nipples, and I agree hair or skin colour, or bust size, seems to have no impact on nipple colour or size..

All I know is that puffy nipples, or seeing and feeling a nipple go from normal to hard is a guarenteed smile on my face! I am a red-head male, but have dark nipples... and I know a old GF of mine has red-hair and practically see-through light nipples... creation has no rules!

Ahhhh K&C so it takes a week of being in the sun for you to go from blue to white too!! On another topic my nipples being pale pink go reddish when aroused. Out of interest do brown or black nipples just go darker or do they have a reddish tinge? Yip start tweaking i need to know! Lol

The areola on mine doubled in size during the weeks after my miscarriage. Still had the pregnancy hormones and couldn't have intercourse because of the bleeding. Fun times.

Personally i have never minded what colour or size of nipples. General boobs shape is more of a factor

Thats terrible rose hip. Thats all im saying because there are no words to cover what happened. I wonder if it can be hormones for nipple size?

I bet Rhiana wasn't aware that her choice of eveningwear would eventually stimulate quite such conversation!

For the record, my nipples go a little darker when aroused but will canvass the other girlies via Twitter! xxx

I feel funny after reading this thread

Dizzy again subby???? Lmao

Right DavidB, it's about time you shared the findings of your deskbound research 😋

And subby too!!!

To use a somewhat under used turn of phrase (** LMF and DW join together on melodic chanting **),

"Get your tits out for the girls, get your tits out, get your tits out, get your tits out for the girls" xxx