Does size matter????

Before you answer.... NO I don't mean cock size. lol I'm actually thinking just a little south of there tbh. I'm really conscious that my erm.... testicles.... are really small. I mean REALLY. I've seen other guys and, well, I haven't got much there at all. Just a small neat little package. Literally.... my balls didn't really drop.

So what I want to know.... now that I've embarrassed myself.... is does it matter? Is it a turn off that their so small? The rest of me is average size.... it's just that? Does it matter, coz when I am with a girl/guy It does make me feel self concious that there's not much there to play with. :-( Some thoughts/advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.... x x

I wouldnt worry mate... we all have body parts we dont like , try not to get too self conscious about it

I wouldn't worry about them Dafy, if you don't mention it women won't either. I don't find it a problem, everyone is different and has parts of themselves they are self-concious about. Don't worry mate!

To be honest its never, not once crossed my mind about the size of a mans testicles.

I wouldnt worry about it and if u ever have a female/male mention it to u then tell them to sod off.... Nobody is perfect!

x

If you balls didnt drop you would have nothing there, they can be brought out with an operation I believe although most new borns are examined for this. a mate of mines son had the op as a child.

I would not worrry.

My balls look big when I'm hot,.

They do shrink when cold or I get very hard and am about to cum.

The only time ive noticed a mans balls is when i met my current OH they are huge. I wouldnt worry about it to be honest, its not them giving the pleasure ;-) xx

It doesn't matter at all. If anything the larger ones tend to get in the way more

Testicles are my least favourite thing on a man, i wouldnt even look at them to find out how big/small they were..

DarthKitty wrote:

Testicles are my least favourite thing on a man, i wouldnt even look at them to find out how big/small they were..

I'm exactly the same! I wouln't even bother looking at them, they're there - cool. But I don't want to see them.

Be thankful that you will never have the problem of sitting on them. Ouch!

I cant say I've ever really taken much notice of them with my partners lol, not really something I had ever thought about, more interested in what is in front!

if they are too big they are heavier to carry around and they just get in the way as long as they work correctly i wouldnt worry about it :-)