Does Size Really Matter?

My OH says I have a good cock size, but I was wondering if size does matter to women? Some guys I know say that women have said that size does matter! Ladies?

My personal opinion is that girth matters far more than length, but I wouldn't rule someone out for either reason.

The reason is that I can have orgasms from vaginal sex alone when the guy I'm sleeping with has a thick cock, whereas length doesn't contribute at all (for me).

Yes and no! Girth to me matters more than legnth. I like to feel really stretched! But, with a these wonderful sex toys you can use in couples play it really doesn't matter at all! I'm quite lucky that my oh can and does satify without the toys but we still love using them. If i was with someone with a small one , I dont thing I would be particularly bothered knowing there are things we could do about it. On the other hand, you do have women who don't like it big!

Not really. My ex had a very small penis, but knew how to use it, so it never bothered me. Some (normal or bigger) penises are more aestetically pleasing, but what matters most is the owner and what he can do with it.

I agree with all the posts so far, girth is nice where as length is not important for me, what is most importnat is the person and how they use it.

No. If the guy knows how to use it, it doesn't matter at all.

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a guy that was under average, and it meant his size was the last thing on my mind :)

It matters to some people but in different ways. Some only like slim penises, becuase they're more comfortable, some prefer shorter because they're better for g spot, some like long becuase it's better for cervical stimulation, personally that's where I lie, but not too long becuase it's uncomfortable, some like mid girth some like mega girth. Some really don't care, it's how you use it that matters.

and really, how you use it is what matters most, having a 9 incher and hammering in, won't be fun, just use what you've got the best you can, that's the most important bit

All very reasonable answers! Think my mates worry sometimes about their size bless them!

I think most men do, because most men lie about it, feeding the insecurity. My OH thinks he's small, he certainly isn't!

I think it was on Embarrasing bodies but apparently all men think their cock is smaller than what it is. It's some perception thing! As long as I satisfy my OH I'm happy!!

Girth matters more than lenght, at least for me. I guess it might matter differently from person to person, as Young and fun95 said, it depends on what you like.

But in reality it's how you use what you have that makes the difference.

It depends on what feels comfortable my fiancé's 7 inches however he thought he had a small penis and that it was 4 however I measured him and he was 7 we have been together 5 years and it doesn't matter eitherway

I prefer girth but as long as it can be used, who cares. Always hands, tongue and sex toys :)

I'm really sorry to say but yes it matters to me. I'm really lucky that my hubby has both length and girth, I've been with a couple of guys who've had small willies, maybe they didn't know what to do with them but I didn't find them satisfying at all. Sorry!

I've only had one partner so my experience is limited but according to him, he's average-sized. I'm very glad because I think any bigger and it would just be uncomfortable. Despite what people say, I think very few woman actually care a great deal. The most important thing is giving her an orgasm, no matter how/with what tool you do it

About guys thinking they're smaller than they are in reality, I remember the first time I had sex with my OH, he actually apologized because he thought he was too small. He's average in lenght, but quite endowed in girth, and he was apologizing because he felt he wasn't enough, even though he had just gave me an orgasm to remember.

Size does matter, but if it's too long it would be uncomfortable. I like feeling the fullness during sex, so maybe girth is sometimes more important than length- depending on positions of course! X

My partner is on the small side. I've never cared. I think he worries about it, but I think his dick is great the way it is. I've had plenty of orgasms from intercourse with him. I think that attitude means a lot more than anatomy. He's kind and attentive and cares about my pleasure as much as he cares about his own. That does a lot more for me that an extra inch or two would.

I don't like to feel I'm stretched to splitting point during vaginal sex so a massive cock is actually a turn off for me. A very small cock can have a penis extension or sleeve added but a really huge one ? You can't do anything to reduce it ! I much prefer a cock that fits comfortably and belongs to a guy who knows what to do with it.

When my male friends worry that they don't have the "correct" size, the one magical size that they think all women want, I tell them to think of it in terms of breasts. Some men like large breasts and only want to date women who have them. Some like small breasts, and only want to date women who have them. And some men think all boobs are great, regardless of size. Everyone is different. If your penis is small/large/any size under the sun, you are going to find some women who will prefer your size and some who won't.

I slept with a man who had a larger than average penis, and clearly thought that his size alone made him good in bed. Because of this, he made no effort to do anything but plow away at me with his extra large penis - no foreplay, no technique, no nothing. It was terrible, mostly because it was painful. I slept with a man who had a quite small penis and had a bit of a complex about it. That wasn't a pleasurable experience either - not because of his small penis, but because of his insecurities. Being constantly asked whether I thought his penis was too small was NOT a turn on.

My best sexual experiences with men, regardless of penis size, have been down to confidence and attitude.