Does the clit gel work?!

i recently bought the clit gel that meant to help ladies orgasm better. does it work?

Not in our experience, usually menthol smell is over powering too, like mouth wash has been used down there.

Meh...They don't do much for me and I'll happily go without. It tends to feel like putting a blob of tooth paste down there and having that "minty fresh" sensation. They don't make me more aroused, if fact they feel slightly numbing.

I love it, works wonders for me. I take longer to climax than Mr Delightful so if we’re having a quick one I pop a bit on and away we go! I only use it now and then, when I use it regularly it looses its magic I find, it ends up being numbing and not tingly!!

I love tingling clit gel, my favourite is lovehoneys own Ignite Orgasm Gel, and I also love the Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm, these both work for me every time and I'd hate to be without them.

Used this during a session yesterday (LH cherry balm), not the first time weve used it but this time Mrs Sen found it almost too much, like deep heat on her delicate spot, couldn't stop squirming and not necessarily in a good way