Does this look ridiculous?

hey man who gives a toss it looks fine beleive me some peeps who be jealous

Bulldog66 wrote:

Honestly, yes it does look a bit ridiculous but if you feel comfortable don't worry what I think.

Cheers for your honesty. I'd rather people just said this if that's the way it is!

Thank you! Does your man ever wear stuff like this?

It looks too feminine.

pleo wrote:

It looks too feminine.

Is that g strings as a whole or just this particular type?

Brutal honesty ahead: It's really not my thing, and while I wouldn't laugh if a new sex partner appeared wearing them, it would be a turn-off for me. I don't think they look 'masculine' by *my* definition of masculine... but of course, that's totally subjective!

It depends really on how strongly you feel about wearing them. Is it something that's essential to your feeling sexy and confident? Or is it just something you think might enhance your body better than boxers?

If it's the first one, wear them! Any partner worth being with will see them as sexy in the same way you do, and anyone who doesn't won't be a good match for you anyway.

If it's the latter, maybe try boxers/briefs (nice tight ones!) for a first outing, and see how your partner feels about them at a later date.

It's not essential to feeling sexy but it does feel quite erotic. I love the way it feels between my butt cheeks. And yeah, it does show off my bulge nicely. I've got tight boxers but you really can't see anything at all. These really do the job! And it shows off my lovely tight ass as well!

I do wonder why a lot of girls find it unsexy - for most men, girls in very skimpy underwear is fantastic. The more flesh we can see and the more it shows off their figure, the better. Why is this not the same for women?

I love to see more flesh on a man! Its not what he wears, but how he can pull it off.. so to speak. :-) Your pose is good as well! Wear what makes you feel sexy and attractive! :-)

And by the way, it's not something I wear as my day to day underwear. But if I'm having a sexy evening with my gf, she'll put on some sexy lingerie/corset/kinky outfit and I'll put on a thong. Just adds to the look I think when we're both in the mood for naughtiness.

John1986 wrote:

And by the way, it's not something I wear as my day to day underwear. But if I'm having a sexy evening with my gf, she'll put on some sexy lingerie/corset/kinky outfit and I'll put on a thong. Just adds to the look I think when we're both in the mood for naughtiness.

i agree, i think men should make the effort to wear nice things as well, i see nothing wrong in them at all

As far as i'm concerned, you shouldn't worry what other people think. Personally i'd think i'd feel silly wearing it, but that's my point. You feel comfortable wearing it, so you'll feel a lot more confident than i would, and i'm sure a lot of the girls will tell you that a guy who feels confident and comfortable with themselves is gonna be more attractive than one who's not. So what i'm trying to say is really that if you enjoy wearing thongs, wear 'em! To hell with what some people might think, you're never gonna look good to everyone, no-one is lols. But as long as you and your OH are happy, keep being happy :-)

Agree with Mr B here, if it makes you happy and your OH likes it, that's all that counts...

For me personally, I can't stand em, and it would put me right off if a bloke stripped off and had any kind of thong on, but that's just me. No idea why I don't like em, I guess it's down to the 'look' of the type of bloke I go for, big rough-ty tough-ty types which doesn't really go with them wearing a thong... but you're happy, you're OH is happy, so it matters not a jot what I think...

Carry on enjoying :)

If they make you feel confident and sexy then wear them!

Personally I prefer tight fitting boxers on a guy but confidence is way more sexy!

1 Like

I like wearing them too but I personally wouldn’t go for the one in your profile pic just because the front is rather oddly shaped and I'm not a fan of men’s see-thru mesh thongs. Some men’s thongs look feminine, others pull off a masculine look quite well. As everyone else says, wear what you like and wear it with confidence.

No way does it look silly,I think ill be buying some more next year just for my own pleasure then again the other half likes them on me so she will also like it.

I agree with the comments about confidence, I think everyone looks better in what they are happy in.

Also is it any different from wearing a jock strap for sport?

John1986 wrote: if I brought a new lady home, I went to the bathroom as things were hotting up and I came out wearing the thong I have on in my pic. Would it be worth the gamble or would she laugh in my face, leave and tell all her friends?

TBH if i went to the bathroom and came out with no trousers on i would expect a laugh from the female no matter what i was wearing !!! Let her find them and if she laughs just confidently say its what your into wearing then get on with the fun.

I'm a boxers/shorts kinda gal, myself. But nothing wrong in what I see with you, I'd be smiling, if you entered wearing just that in your pic lol

Wear what you like and feel confident in, if you feel sexy on the inside it shows on the outside and that is a great turn on.