Does this look ridiculous?

Quick question ladies - should I really be wearing thongs like the one in my pic or does a man in anything else other than boxers just look silly? Go on, be honest, I won't cry!

I'm a boxers girl meself, but you've got an awesome body!

if you feel good in them wear them don''t worry what anyone else thinks!

The most attractive quality a man can have is confidence, so if you feel happy and confident, go for it! Personally, I don't really have a preference for mens underwear! So long as it's clean!

I personally prefer men in tight fitting underwear. Not a particular fan of the thong myself but I love being able to see the outline of all the bits underneath the fabric, it's such a turn on!

MrsP wrote:

The most attractive quality a man can have is confidence, so if you feel happy and confident, go for it! Personally, I don't really have a preference for mens underwear! So long as it's clean!

This This This ^^^^^

1 Like

cheer_up wrote:

I'm a boxers girl meself, but you've got an awesome body!

Thank you!

Ecksvie wrote:

I personally prefer men in tight fitting underwear. Not a particular fan of the thong myself but I love being able to see the outline of all the bits underneath the fabric, it's such a turn on!

That's the thing - as I'm not very well endowed, unless I wear a thong that really makes the most of what I've got, you can't really see the bulge. Also, my bum is my best feature so it's good to show it off. It also feels very sexy to wear. I dunno if some people think it looks feminine, but personally I think it's the opposite - it really shows off the male physique.

If you aren't entirely comfortable with thongs but want the added confidence a 'bulge' will provide to you have you considered these?

Sven Swell

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20356

Male Power Zipper (I have these for the fun of the zipper and they make your package quite prominant)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20938

There are quite a few LH boxers with 'fitted' sections for your package presumably enhancing the area.

WandA wrote:

If you aren't entirely comfortable with thongs but want the added confidence a 'bulge' will provide to you have you considered these?

Sven Swell

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20356

Male Power Zipper (I have these for the fun of the zipper and they make your package quite prominant)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20938

There are quite a few LH boxers with 'fitted' sections for your package presumably enhancing the area.

I actually think these look more feminine than a thong. What do the ladies think? To be honest, I really like thongs but I was just trying to guage how much I'd get laughed at if I brought a new lady home, I went to the bathroom as things were hotting up and I came out wearing the thong I have on in my pic. Would it be worth the gamble or would she laugh in my face, leave and tell all her friends?

very nice john ;)

I think It's okay dude. If you feel comfortable just wear it!

That's a tricky one because theres such a breadth of opinion on thongs for men. I don't know if my opinion is valid as I'm gay but I think men look much better in boxers. I have had conversations with my friends about it a few times and the general concensus seems fairly negative. But that's just one group of people and I do know one girl who quite likes the idea but said she'd need to be prepared for it and already be in a relationship with the guy having first seen him in boxers!

I do think though that ultimately if you like wearing a thong then you deffinitely should but if you don't feel confident about it then maybe not? And it does show what you've got nicely! Have you asked the girl whether she likes them? That might be an idea if you are doing it for her benefit but if it's for your benefit then your confidence will shine and I'm sure she will be very happy!

COR !!

I know what would happen to me if you emerged from the bathroom like that .

Look - if she likes them - go for it . Her reaction if she approves, could well mean that they don't stay on for long - and that's good surely ?

Think they look good John. X

I think it all depends on how you feel, though there are bottoms that look better in thongs, for both men and women. John, you have a great bottom and can carry it off well. If you feel sexy then that is all that matters!

MM xx

Ok, cheers guys. I think the consensus is to wear whatever you wanna wear with confidence!

Speaking as a male I think that boxers are the most ridiculous and uncomfortable underwear you could possibly imagine. Give me a pair of snug fitting briefs any day of the week.

Honestly, yes it does look a bit ridiculous but if you feel comfortable don't worry what I think.

I think it looks great!