Does toy packaging matter to you? I'd prefer a good bag instead!

It’s very rare I keep any boxes. You’re right, I’d much rather have a storage bag.

2 Likes

Agreed, the amount off money you spend on toys they should come with bags ,

2 Likes

Lol if I kept all the toys from LH in there boxes, I’d need a spare room practically to store em , , supply bags with everything that needs them , saves space lol

2 Likes

I don’t care about a fancy packaging either, since I toss them too. Some look nice, but you’d need so much more space if you’d store them in their box. It would look nice though and I’d find the corresponding charger cable much more easily…

1 Like

The less there’s in plastic the better.

Ive also been impressed by the minimalist Mantric packaging.

I’d like to see starch based, biodegradable bags for toys we buy rather than plastic bags, and again, padding from natural processes if they are required.

I love sex toys, but i do worry about the waste the generate and their lifespan.

4 Likes

Oh it does. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I can see your original point but it does depend on how you store your toys.
If you keep them in boxes, the packaging matters
If you keep them in bags or all together under the bed, it’s irrelevant.

I do a mix, so the Mon Ami boxes are brilliant and I keep those toys in their boxes, and this allows me to use the bags I do have, on other toys.

So to your question- yes it does matter to me, but it doesn’t stop me using bags too for items that come with no storage options.

3 Likes

not just you, we’d much rather everything came in simple recyclable packaging and a good quality storage bag.

2 Likes

With a collection as big as mine which has grown substantially the past year what started as a large box is now 3 90l storage boxes under the bed, a whole wardrobe filled top to bottom with lingerie and larger toys and 4 bedside drawers filled with the most used toys if I kept everything in the boxes I think I would need a room dedicated to sex toys I bought cotton food grade bags from Amazon and everything is individually bagged and stored

The packaging doesn’t matter to me.
It usually has to go in the bin or be recycled because I dont have to space to store everything in their original boxes.

I do however, love to store toys in individual storage bags to prevent them being stored next to other materials so I usually have to look for suitable small bags.

I have purchased a few from Lovehoney but i wish all the toys came with theirs own bags where we could keep the chargers in with them.

2 Likes

I agree. I like that there is generally less packaging and plastic nowadays but any obvious boxes I try to hide in the bottom of the bins or inside other bags - which sort of defeats the purpose of recycling. Lelo boxes are beautiful but get shoved into the bottom of my wardrobe because I don’t want them sitting on the top of the recycling advertising what I’ve bought. I’d much rather a pouch for safe storage.

1 Like

I love a nice package
:grin:

1 Like

Wowzers - that bullet :flushed::zipper_mouth_face::sweat_smile:

Ooooooooh that masturbater with the dangly balls looks great :hot_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got to agree, that bullet looks like something else! :drooling_face:

1 Like