Does your OH prune your pubes or keep you smooth

Does anyone have any recommendations as far as excellent shaving tools? I’ve always used the women’s Venus razors with the built-in shave cream, but I think now that I or hubby are shaving me regularly, it calls for a more precise tool. We’ve actually had some success with the type of dry-shave surgical razor DH had to use for vasectomy prep, although it can pull a bit. Any other great tools for a nice close, smooth (but gentle) shave, particularly for women?

1 Like

Mach 5 men’s razor, it has the built in shave cream, plus the head flips up for awward areas. I recommend a non foaming gel such as King of Shaves too.

Not sure if using a men’s razor may work out cheaper as they usually charge more for female targeted products.

I shave my wife, its my pleasure, nothing like sitting between her outspread legs shaving her smooth( front and sometimes back ), though sometimes I let it get too long between shaves she says.

A remington nasal hair trimmer. It can skim over the surface of all your very intimate sensitive areas and not nick them. Posted on this previously. If you can stick it up your nose without eyes watering, you can use it anywhere.
Gets hair around your clit removed right to the skin.
edited by mod

1 Like

We shave each other usually on the bed legs hanging over the edge spread wide . my OH says I do a better job than she can . Usually leads to a great oral session as we are both super smooth

2 Likes