Does your OH prune your pubes or keep you smooth

A thought crossed my mind yesterday as my husband was shaving my nether regions. We shave each other on a regular basis and I have to admit it’s a turn on and a great curtain raiser to a good night once we have showered or had a bath.

Do you guys trust your partner with the razor?

3 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too
Yes I trust him just as much as I trust myself with a razor.
Only he might do a better job as he gets a better view!
We do help each other out with hair removal, especially in those awkward places :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the days before waxing became popular i was trusted to do it, very erotic and i have a very steady hand, so there was never a problem.

1 Like

My wife has Parkinsons so she’s not confident enough to shave me although I would love her to be able to do it.

I shave myself every day and I shave her once a week. It’s always a prelude to oral too.

3 Likes

We do occasionally, it is a very sensual thing to do as a couple.

1 Like

Topiary is not my strong point. My wife has thankfully been hacking away at my barnet during Covid with some reasonable success (Lionel Blair Cut meets POW look) so the downstairs department, in theory, I also have no issue with my missus trying out her Sweeney Todd skills there either. We just have not shared this as a ‘thing’ and will probably each continue to take care of ourselves - but it’s an interesting concept which I had not considered - might request a Mohawk!

4 Likes

My OH is always more than happy to shave me and it turns him on having me spread in front of him. He’s a perfectionist and always does a better job than I do. Sometimes I purposely leave it til I see him, knowing I’ll get pampered to a high standard :joy:

3 Likes

Much the same for all of you my OH prefers me to do her pubes (as long as I keep to her style, lips and clitoral hood) I tend to be a self shaver and now use This beauty from Lovehoney, really good and flexible just bath or shower proof.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, didn’t even know that category existed on the site! We usually make do with whatever little scissors are around!

1 Like

Yes and I love it. We’ll always get those difficult bits for each other but when time allows we’ll do the full job and I love it. It’s a huge turn on for me to lather her up and shave her or her doing me and there is always an oral assessment of our workmanship afterwards.

1 Like

No never, always shave ourselves individually. I usually shave when I know we’re going to play later that day. I like to get nice and smooth for my OH so I actually enjoy the solo time.

Love the feeling when she’s just shaved too and I’m either going down on her or she’s on my face :flushed:

1 Like

Nope, we always take care of ourselves! Mrs Bear shaves every morning in the shower where as I am more once or twice a week. We’ve always done it this way, never really thought much about doing each other. Maybe time to give it a try

1 Like

Oh, just re-read my earlier post the razor is NOT safe for bath or shower use. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

Shave my wife all the time…love spending time getting her totally smooth… it always requires the tongue test afterwards.
She will shave me , but really scared about balls as she is frightened she nicks me.
When she is shaving me I get sooo hard .!!!

2 Likes

Love my OH shaving my pubes and balls with total trust

2 Likes

We look after yourself but I think I’d like to try it

1 Like

We both get waxed now so shaving is not needed but my hubby used to love shaving my pussy for me and it was a big turn on for us both. He liked me to shave him also but I was always worried about my razor skills so I only did the top for him and let him take care of the rest. We both get a wax about every 4-6 weeks and that keeps everything smooth for us.

2 Likes

I just can’t take the pain of waxing down there.
Wish I could :smirk:

1 Like

I do the majority of the waxing down there for Mrs Yesman and she either plucks or shaves whats left.

I’ve struggled to find any place that would do men’s waxing…!!