Dogging etiquette

Me and the person I'm seeing got abit carried away the other night and decided to go and mess about in some woods near his house. We stumbled across a 'dogging meet' and decided to join in. Was just wondering what the rules were with it being our first time and completely unexpected should we decide to go again so we are abit more prepared.

Thanks

If you look on various dogging websites they often give guides to the do 's and don't 's of dogging .
Of course this can all be very new and exciting but can also be risky, so make sure you're prepared with condoms and if you feel uneasy about anyone there just leave.

What is dogging exactly? :S

Engaging in sexual acts in public LH, Either observing or joining in.

I did not know you were aloud to do that sort of stuff in puplic places O.o Coulden't you get arrested for it?? xx

Honestly I'm not too sure, I think it's a bit of a grey area.

Some councils clamp down on it, others have the stand that you're not allowed sex in public because you're subjecting another person unwillingly to your sexual act, by them catching you. So since those areas are well signed it's not really unwilling subjection if you go in to it.. So tbh I'm not too sure on the legality of it - I'd say yes, but I'm not certain.

I will have a look. I didn't realise there would be websites but I guess you can find anything on the internet. The people at the meet were friendly all had come prepared the only thing I felt awkward about was the fact I was the only female there that night.

Hi Kinkykt , if you just type in dogging and the area you live in it should bring up dogging websites that list exact places to go where you live.
Yeah, pretty much anything can be found on the internet !
Although I haven't been dogging myself, it is something that I'm interested in doing ( not sure about hubby though !) Mainly I'd just like other men to watch me, not too sure about them joining in.
As far as I'm aware there are a fair few females that indulge in this so maybe you were just a bit unlucky to be the only one on that particular occasion.

I laugh about it now and yes the other people there said there is normally more ladies. I have been once before but the person I went with didn't let anyone join in hence my question. Some things I didn't like but I know what to expect if we decide to go again :)

P.s thanks for your advice wildflower :)

I don't know how illegal it is when done in private, obviously if there were people present that witnessed you can get done for indecency. I'd imagine as long as you're not disturbing anyone then what you do in your own time should be fine ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

ScottishSweethearts wrote:

I don't know how illegal it is when done in private, obviously if there were people present that witnessed you can get done for indecency. I'd imagine as long as you're not disturbing anyone then what you do in your own time should be fine ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It was quite late at night. I obviously wouldn't do it if there was children about and everyone was a willing participant.