Dogging problem

My girlfriend and I struggle to have much quiet time together. We both still live with our parents and can't afford to move out just yet. So sometimes we like to just go for a drive. You know, get out of the house and just relax together. Find a nice scenic spot, cuddle, chat and stare at the stars (on very rare occasions we have got up to naughtier things).

The problem is that we seem to get a lot of unwanted attention from doggers. And when I say "doggers" , I mean single middle aged men who seem to scour country park car parks etc. We aren't into dogging at all. I wouldn't want a stranger anywhere near my lovely girlfriend. We just want to go somewhere quiet to relax.

The usual scenario would be we park up somewhere nice then within about 10 mins another car will turn up and drive in such a way as to light us up so we are completely visible. Then park up nearby and proceed to stare at us, sometimes for 30+ minutes. Even park up and keep us illuminated. We find this to be very rude. Surely there are rules and dogging guidelines to follow, is this typical behaviour?

We try our best not to give off any signals, but these perverts can be very intimidating and persistent. Surely not everyone sat in a parked car is a dogger. Or am I being totally naive and should just stay at home.

Maybe there are some active doggers on here that can shed some light on our problem. Are we doing something wrong or giving off a signal inadvertently. Any tips on how to not attract the attention of these people?

We also find it very strange that it is always single men too, never dogging couples approach us. Surely they exist, and I'm sure they're lovely everyday people too. Maybe our local area just has a problem with dirty old perverted men.

Cheers guys

This sounds horrible and would make me very uncomfortable! It's never happened to me though. :( how rude!

MissChar wrote:

This sounds horrible and would make me very uncomfortable! It's never happened to me though. :( how rude!

It really is horrible. Nothing kills the mood like a bald bloke in a white van, having a fag and staring at you

If I was you I would just start my engine and drive off. On all the years I had sex in cars with ex bfs I never experienced that. If another car drove into the area we where in they usual just turned back around.

Maybe you need to find some new places that are less obvious for doggers to find.

Apparently flashing car lights and leaving an interior light on in the car means come watch. Google dogging signals to see of your doing anything that's encouraging them

Try finding a quiet country lane car parks are obvious place for perverts

blonde vixen13 wrote:

If I was you I would just start my engine and drive off. On all the years I had sex in cars with ex bfs I never experienced that. If another car drove into the area we where in they usual just turned back around.

Maybe you need to find some new places that are less obvious for doggers to find.

Apparently flashing car lights and leaving an interior light on in the car means come watch. Google dogging signals to see of your doing anything that's encouraging them

Cheers blonde vixen. I've had a check, and I'm pretty certain we aren't giving off any signals. We just keep everything switched off.

Maybe it's just the area. Will have to start looking for new spots. Very tricky.

Thank you :)

Sean88 wrote:

Try finding a quiet country lane car parks are obvious place for perverts

I think you could be right.

Cheers

Many moons ago when i was in my teens, me and my ex lived with our parents, and we always looked for places to be alone,

we pulled into a carpark what we thought was a quiet out of the way so we could get down to it well i had never heard of dogging doggers back then, and we was getting into it and out of nowhere people kept appearing was something out of a zombie movie, in the end we was surronded it was creepy sure freaked me out ,so in the end we stopped what we was doing and just drove off , the whole idea of people watching me having sex ,and getting off on it taking pics filiming, just really makes me uneasy, its not something im into, so we just use to grab what chance we could away from car parks,like fields friends house, a hotel or when the parents where out,

Write a big sign to stick in ur window 'not here for your pleasure go find another car park'

Theres not really a general rule on dogging im afraid from what ive heared though if you have your lights on inside its an invitation to watch, window down an invatation to join and so on.

We've had it once or twice at the beach, usually we drive off to another parking spot or blare our lights back/beep the horn it usually puts them off!

Try googling for dogging spots in your area (I'm pretty sure these sites exist) and at least you'll know good places to avoid

Personally I'd drive away straight away but I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you both to have some pervert expecting you to put on a show for him

dh wrote:

Try googling for dogging spots in your area (I'm pretty sure these sites exist) and at least you'll know good places to avoid

Personally I'd drive away straight away but I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you both to have some pervert expecting you to put on a show for him

I agree with Dh and there is one website i know of but unfortunatly doggers seem to flock to anywhere thats quiet, semi out of the way and a car park so its kinda of diffiult to avoid, so scenic spots are the perfect place to gather.

Thanks for all the hints everyone! I really appreciate it.

Keep 'em coming.

X