DOGGING

Ok so I have been hearing alot lately about this thing called dogging. I have no idea what it is, where it is and the concept behind it. Is it safe and how do I get into it if I want to

google ...dogging

The most common heard about form of dogging is strangers meeting at a known dogging spot (usually carpark, woods etc.) and watching couples, or joining in when invited, or displaying to others. A lesser mentioned form can be found on sites like dogging.com (which i hope is okay to post here) where members search criteria, chat, see if they want to meet. Can be public meets, private meets at home etc. whatevers agreed. There are couples and singles of every orientation, and a whole forum but you need to be a member for a few days before you post. Completely free site to use, and it's safer than some as people get feedback, so you can tell if someones genuine, and there's a little certificate on their site if they have been photo verified (pic of their face/whole body, handwritten username and website name). From reading your posts, I think you'd enjoy it, go take a look and message me if you need anymore info :)

Hoebag wrote:

The most common heard about form of dogging is strangers meeting at a known dogging spot (usually carpark, woods etc.) and watching couples, or joining in when invited, or displaying to others. A lesser mentioned form can be found on sites like dogging.com (which i hope is okay to post here) where members search criteria, chat, see if they want to meet. Can be public meets, private meets at home etc. whatevers agreed. There are couples and singles of every orientation, and a whole forum but you need to be a member for a few days before you post. Completely free site to use, and it's safer than some as people get feedback, so you can tell if someones genuine, and there's a little certificate on their site if they have been photo verified (pic of their face/whole body, handwritten username and website name). From reading your posts, I think you'd enjoy it, go take a look and message me if you need anymore info :)

Man I think your like my guru...you seem to know everything!!! i love it...ima just come to you when i have any issues loool if you dont mind hahahaa