Dogging

What are peoples views on dogging. Ive done it twice. Once with the wife and once on my own. I actually gave a guy a handjob when me and my wife went

1 Like

Each to their own, it is always portrayed as the slightly more seedy side to swinging, through the premise appears to be the same just outdoors and without a membership.

Not something we would personally do, even though we do regularly have outdoor sex at local wooded beauty spots.

1 Like

Pretty much go at least once a week! Either the two of us go or I’ll go myself! Depends if she’s working! If we get a chance together I usually just sit and wank myself off while she has fun. If I’m there myself I’ll wank off some guys or on a very rare occasion you’ll find another couple like ourselves, and we’ll swap partners! Only been lucky once being myself and getting to fuck someone else’s partner while he watches.

3 Likes

Our one and only experience of dogging was that it is very low rent. We tried it but felt it was too tacky so left after two guys ejaculated on our car.

It’s not for me, I’d rather go to a club where no phones are allowed.

Ths perception I have of it is from fab. I had seen a lot of status updates, always from men letting everyone know that they’re in the area and wanting people to go to it. Repeated posts made it come across as desperate rather than kinky.

Obviously my opinion is based on this image I have, and in reality, it may be very different, but I’ve no interest in finding out.

5 Likes

For some reason, a copy of this appeared on my Facebook feed today and I just had to share with you all. It is superb! If you’re not out in public and any kids aren’t around, turn the sound up and enjoy :rofl:

2 Likes

Totally agree with @JoCat on this one. Clubs provide plenty of opportunities to watch and be watched without the risk of being filmed in a safe environment where people respect limits.

My hubby and i tried it, he couldn’t perform so i gave a show for those watching. No touching and windows were all the way up.

It waa super fun.

1 Like

Sounds interedting ehst sort of a show

Mostly just playing with myself and showing my tits etc

Nice sounds like a good time i like showing my boobs when i can @Loopylou

Its a huge turn on.

I wore a mask though as you never know who is there

I would be really nervous to try this i live not far away from a dogging area

Did it a couple of times with an ex girlfriend. First time there were two guys, they were friends, there one of them shagged her while she sucked off his mate, i watched and wanked. She gave them her number and had a bit of a fling with them both for a while.

Another time we did it in the car with some guys watching, i didn’t last long and she got out to let the guys feel her up.