Doggy Trouble...

My boyfriend and I are long distance so we don't get that much time together to work on our sex technique. When we are together we always tend to try doggy style but it never really works properly, he can't seem to get it in. He was a virgin before he met me so he isn't very experienced but I have never done it this way either so I don't really know what is going wrong!

We have sex in the missionary position with him on top pretty much every time but that is getting boring! I am trying to work up the courage to go on top but it is hard for me because I am comaratively quite large, he is very skinny. I also find it hard positioning myself over his penis right so it will slide in the right way.

Any advice that more sexperienced people can provide would be much appreciated! I am going to see him this summer and I want to have a whole load of sex tricks up my sleeve to show him a good time with!

-K

Change from missionary to doggy. It could be easier to get in once your open from missionary? I've had that problem in the past.

As for being on top... turn off the lights or dim them and trust me I doubt he's bothering about size. I do it by leaning over OH and leaning forward then just foreplay a bit until he slides in (again if im wetter from another position its easier!)

Good Luck!

Might just be physical difference like height for example. Me and my partner used to struggle with doggy til we figured out it was a hell of alot easier leaning right forward until my head was nearly on the bed until he was in. It also helps to do a different postition first, bit less tight.

Looking at your picture you are not that big so there shouldnt be a problem. You should help by guiding him in. Good luck

Illumine: I have seen many videos and I know how it works, it's just that he doesn't seem to be able to get in properly.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/occhiverdi/: I will try swapping positions half way through next time, it sounds like that might make it easier to have him enter me from another position! As far as being on top is concerned, I know he isn't worried about my size, it's just my self conficence issues! I'm worried about hurting him too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/morefun/: Yeah, he his about a head taller than me and his legs are longer than mine, but I have read that it shouldn't be too much of a problem and I will try in missionary before I try doggy again!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/ghost/: I'm not huge, but the fact that he is so skinny does make me feel pretty big. I have tried guiding him in before but it still didn't really work properly!

Practice makes perfect!! Have fun trying

Have you tried you putting it in when in doggy? I always seem to be the one with my hand and placeing it in while my OH slowly pushes.... x

when your trying doggy, try to tilt your pelvis upwards...kind of like your sticking your bum up in the air that could make it easier for him, partciularly if he's taller. Also, it could help him if he finds were to go with his fingers first kind of like guiding him in. whilst having sex keep your bum tilted up. Dont give up on it though its a great position.

As for you being on top, try it with the lights off first, but he's with you for a reason he obviously likes the way you look, love yourself!

Hi Lovebunny,

It might be that your partner is havng trouble entering you because his thighs are a different length to yours. When he's kneeling behind you, get him to try experimenting with placing his knees inside and/or outside your knees (if you see what I mean). This will determine the height of his genitals, see which works best, and one or both of you keep a hand over the front of yourself to make sure it doesn't pop out.

I agree with all the advice here about posture; you can also try leaning over a bed or a sofa back if that helps, or kneeling on the edge of the bed while he stands on the floor. Have fun and be adventurous.

morefun wrote:

Might just be physical difference like height for example. Me and my partner used to struggle with doggy til we figured out it was a hell of alot easier leaning right forward until my head was nearly on the bed until he was in. It also helps to do a different postition first, bit less tight.

This is what I have to do. I'm 5'0 and my boyfriend is 6'3!! Lots of bending and rearranging!

Miss-C wrote:

when your trying doggy, try to tilt your pelvis upwards...kind of like your sticking your bum up in the air that could make it easier for him, partciularly if he's taller. Also, it could help him if he finds were to go with his fingers first kind of like guiding him in. whilst having sex keep your bum tilted up. Dont give up on it though its a great position.

I have to do this!! I'm not that short compared to my OH but he'd probably say other wise!!!! :D

I prever having my butt in the air with the upper half of my body on the bed, bit like a dippy dog in Yoga :)