Dominant or submissive?

Dominant I think.

My OH and I are equals on a regular basis but when we play my partner is dominant and I love it =)

i think im the dominant one , always wanting to try new things... but the oh has her moments.....

100% sub, i have a master who knows exactly how to look after my needs :o)

i have to say im normally submissive but my partner and i switch around and he becomes the submissive one :)

my partner is very submissive, and i love it. but love swapping it around so she dominates me

When we play, mostly submissive. I'm a very controlled and driven person. Being able to give all of that up to my husband is a bigger turn on that I could ever have imagined.

VixenVic wrote:

Id be a bit of both too.. But mostly submissive..

Same here... OH Is definetly the dominant one but i have my moments. :D

Mostly equal, but I prefer to be submissive.. Although this actually makes me the dominant one cause I've told my husband everything that I'd like him to make me do, so therefore he is doing what I tell him :) So in that, I like acting submissive but ocassionally act dominant.

submissive, He is defo in control- wouldn't have it any other way. and He loves the worship :)

I'm whatever the lady wants......

Definately 100% Domme

occhiverdi wrote:

VixenVic wrote:

Id be a bit of both too.. But mostly submissive..

Same here... OH Is definetly the dominant one but i have my moments. :D

Yes! me too! hehe!

Plain Jane wrote:

Definately 100% Domme

Oh yeh ? with a mouthfull of tobasco

gunther wrote:

Plain Jane wrote:

Definately 100% Domme

and where was the Tabasco going?

Plain Jane wrote:

gunther wrote:

Plain Jane wrote:

Definately 100% Domme

and where was the Tabasco going?

I am an innocent in these matters but I would imagine holding a bottle of tobasco sauce in your mouth would be as painfull as applying the said tobasco to a mans honourable member, I dont know if I am prepared to find out lol

I've never really experimented with the whole sub/dom thing. I think I'm naturally submissive and like to be thrown around, pinned down and spanked a lil bit ;)

But at the same time, I like to be a bit bossy in the bedroom sometimes. It depends on the guy I'm with. If he doesn't seem to know what he's doing then I'll happily take charge and love the feeling of power. But if he's in control then I like to leave it that way.

My boyfriend prefers to be in control of the bedroom and spanking me and I'm more than happy to oblige, most of the time... but sometimes I like to have my way with him, when we first started going out there is no way he would have but now he is far more trusting and will let me play with being more dominant sometimes.

very submisive. my Partner is a switch and makes an excelent Dom but has expressed how He would love me to Dom Him ocationly and i can tell from the fiew times i have (but not really liked it) that He would make a very cuite sub