Dominant or submissive?

I was just curious to hear who takes control of the bedroom activities in your relationships? I am a total submissive & am with a very strong, dominant man & wouldn't feel too comfortable taking on a dominant role but mostly because I'm not used to it. Maybe one day we might mix it up. From speaking to friends it seems there is a rise in men enjoying being dominanted by a women, what have you guys experienced? Do you enjoy the whole dom/sub thing? Or do you think things should be more equal? I think this could be a very interesting discussion, looking forward to hearing from you all :]

I am the dominant one and i love it :)

I am naturaly submissive.... as is the wife. I really like being dominated by her but she thinks she isnt good enough and really doesnt do it very much even so it seems she has fun when she is and she does it well.

Recently (from sat) I have been the dominant and had great fun with it but it doesnt do it for me as much as it does for her. She is the dominant (or should be) today and the rest of the week :-D she we will see how she does.

I think men have always enjoyed being dominated by women.... it is just more mainstream now.

I am both really. I am really confident in the bedroom (because I just am naturally but also OH/exes giving me the extra confidence to take charge) so I do like to take control but I also love a guy to dominant me, have his wicked way and do as he pleases, telling me what to and be the manly man I love! Like a caged animal unleashed...yesssss please!

im definetly the submissive one :D

Definitely Dominant! Although if I want something different I swing

A bit of both really. My OH loves to be dominated more often than not and I'm happy to oblige - I find it quite empowering and a huge turn on to see him enjoying himself so much but every now and then I just want him to take charge and use me in any way he pleases!

I always thought I was more submissive, but have recently discovered a very dominant side to me which Im looking forward to exploring!

im submissive. dominating seems dead exciting in my imagination. i just dont really like doing it in sex

definately dominant when i get the chance

I love to dominate but would love to be dominated xxxx

i like both

the switching is good for you!!!

I'm a Top/Domme heavy switch.

If you're into D/s dynamics then it's great fun, if you're just more 'in control' in the bedroom then you're mostly just a Top.

I'm definitely submissive overall, though - on the rare occasion - I feel that I've submitted enough (as it were :P) and I get the urge to dominate. But it's not all that often.

I'm another switchy type. I enjoy both roles & would be as bold as to suggest that I'm pretty good at both.

If anything, a sub/bottom role is the one that comes more naturally, but I've had plenty of practice in a dom/top role too.

Submissive :)
Though i have been a top for women who have asked, but its really not my cup of tea. I lashed my OH once and once is all i was allowed, still recovering from that week xx

ha ha wish it was me there lol

i'm a switch bitch can do both

Id be a bit of both too.. But mostly submissive..

lickmadick wrote:

ha ha wish it was me there lol

i'm a switch bitch can do both

wish it was you where? :)

Submissive, but only to the right person. Being und the command and control of someone amazing is just heavenly.