Domination watersports/desperation play?

HI all, hope the title describes the contents of this tread ok. I was struggling how to word it. Anyway as i mentioned on another thread me and my oh were trying to think of something a bit different to try (well for us anyway).

Well we have tried some basic watersports before in the bathroom. He loved it and really wanted to try more of it. Today he brought up the mater and asked if we could try some desperation play. Now i wasnt quite sure what this was... but basically he explained that he wanted me drink as much as i could and then see how long i could hold it before i loose control of my bladder. He also said that he wanted to see me pee myself while i was fully clothed. Now im happy to try anything really with my oh and as i have tried watersports before, i didnt see why not. However my only concern is how we can try this out without risking public humiliation. I have no intention of letting myself pee in public at all! however i have no problem doing it around the house, providing im not in a room with carpet haha.

So i would be very happy if someone could provide me with a few suggestion on how me and my oh could explore his fantasy without putting myself at risk of public humiliation? I know some of you will say just do it around the house but im not sure it will have the same effect if i know that i can go to the toilet anytime i want. We decided to have a think about it and talk about it again tomorrow. However he did make it clear that he wants me to have NO choice but to pee myself (hence why he didnt want me to be able to go to bathroom in our house). Help me anyone?

xx

do you have anywhere local nearby sich as a playing field etc you could take a picnic .. and lots of water ;) and sit in a quiet corner together , then after maybe cover yourself with the picnic blanket while you change before you have to go near anyone else ?

rubysoho wrote:

do you have anywhere local nearby sich as a playing field etc you could take a picnic .. and lots of water ;) and sit in a quiet corner together , then after maybe cover yourself with the picnic blanket while you change before you have to go near anyone else ?

Great idea thanks Ruby, i do have a few fields round by me but they are still quite busy however im sure we could prob find a quiet spot. I love the idea of the picnic blanket to change behind. Thanks. Part of me is really excited to try it, just very nervous haha.

Any other ideas?

What about (if you have a garden) having a picnic or sunbathing there and he has the door locked with the keys in his pocket?

LJ30 wrote:

What about (if you have a garden) having a picnic or sunbathing there and he has the door locked with the keys in his pocket?

Hi, So this idea is great but sadly out garden is overlooked by next door. And im pretty sure they would have a few choice words to say if they noticed me wetting myself haha.

So me and the oh were talking about it again this morning and i mentioned your idea ruby, which he loved and i was willing to try, however we drove out to our local park and a field but it was really busy and we were both worried about the possiblity of someone seeing us. esp with lots of people on holidays at the moment. we decided no way. We will try and find the perfect spot in the future some time though.

So around 10 am this morning on our way back home, he had a brain storm. We drove up to a popular hardware shop (dont want to mention company names, not sure if its against the rules?) and he picked up some steel chain and a padlock. When we got back to the house we threaded the chain around my jeans like a normal belt execpt it was pulled very tight and locked into place. ensuring that i could no longer pull my jeans down (well not without an extreme amount of force).

Anyway so this was about 11am. I spent the next hour drinking as much water as possible (prob about 4 or 5 litres. By 12:30 i was starting to feel it. As soon as i told my oh half this he became very excited. Next thing i knew he was leading me up to the bedroom. He had put our black pvc fitted sheet on the bed and cleared it of our bedding.

To my suprise he then pulled out our bed restraints and asked me to get on the bed before he locked me in place.(Our bed has a metal frame so we can use restraints to tie each other in a spread eagled mannor). Now i was getting a bit excited to what he was planning. All the movement also had reminded me how full my badder was. As i was getting use to the restraints and just when i thought he was about to sit back and wait for the show to start, he started pulling things out of draw. My underwear... He threw them onto the bed in between my legs. making sure they were in position to get wet when i finally lost control.

Anyway after this stage he did climb on the bed and talked dirty to me for while before putting a gag into my mouth. (obv giving me time to say my safe word) tbh i didnt really mind as a quick wash would sort everything out anyway. Anyway after gagging me it took another 45 minutes of moaning until i finally could not hold it any longer. Actually felt really nice and kinky to loose control. I was amazed quite how much mess i made. Sadly it was not completly contained to the bed, and out sheets caused a little bit of 'surface run off lol' how they mostly served their purpose. Anyway he soon unchained me and we got into action on the very wet sheets.

The thought did occur to me that he had not needed to chain my jeans around me, but there we go. I enjoyed it and really excited to try it again with him. He absolutly loved it. Today we got a little bit more kinky :)

ps sorry for the long post. Just thought i would let everyone know how it worked out for us, who knows might inspire some one else to try it :)

comments welcome

xxx

LJ30 wrote:

Hi, So this idea is great but sadly out garden is overlooked by next door. And im pretty sure they would have a few choice words to say if they noticed me wetting myself haha.

So me and the oh were talking about it again this morning and i mentioned your idea ruby, which he loved and i was willing to try, however we drove out to our local park and a field but it was really busy and we were both worried about the possiblity of someone seeing us. esp with lots of people on holidays at the moment. we decided no way. We will try and find the perfect spot in the future some time though.

So around 10 am this morning on our way back home, he had a brain storm. We drove up to a popular hardware shop (dont want to mention company names, not sure if its against the rules?) and he picked up some steel chain and a padlock. When we got back to the house we threaded the chain around my jeans like a normal belt execpt it was pulled very tight and locked into place. ensuring that i could no longer pull my jeans down (well not without an extreme amount of force).

Anyway so this was about 11am. I spent the next hour drinking as much water as possible (prob about 4 or 5 litres. By 12:30 i was starting to feel it. As soon as i told my oh half this he became very excited. Next thing i knew he was leading me up to the bedroom. He had put our black pvc fitted sheet on the bed and cleared it of our bedding.

To my suprise he then pulled out our bed restraints and asked me to get on the bed before he locked me in place.(Our bed has a metal frame so we can use restraints to tie each other in a spread eagled mannor). Now i was getting a bit excited to what he was planning. All the movement also had reminded me how full my badder was. As i was getting use to the restraints and just when i thought he was about to sit back and wait for the show to start, he started pulling things out of draw. My underwear... He threw them onto the bed in between my legs. making sure they were in position to get wet when i finally lost control.

Anyway after this stage he did climb on the bed and talked dirty to me for while before putting a gag into my mouth. (obv giving me time to say my safe word) tbh i didnt really mind as a quick wash would sort everything out anyway. Anyway after gagging me it took another 45 minutes of moaning until i finally could not hold it any longer. Actually felt really nice and kinky to loose control. I was amazed quite how much mess i made. Sadly it was not completly contained to the bed, and out sheets caused a little bit of 'surface run off lol' how they mostly served their purpose. Anyway he soon unchained me and we got into action on the very wet sheets.

The thought did occur to me that he had not needed to chain my jeans around me, but there we go. I enjoyed it and really excited to try it again with him. He absolutly loved it. Today we got a little bit more kinky :)

ps sorry for the long post. Just thought i would let everyone know how it worked out for us, who knows might inspire some one else to try it :)

comments welcome

xxx

Glad you have fun & enjoyed your kinky experience

Sounds like you had a great time bad kitty! Living up to your name ;p ! Xx

Thanks both, and yes it was a great time. So much so that we are planning to try it again tomorrow. He wants me to carry on as normal around the house as long as possible before i soak myself (glad we have most of the house tiled as opposed to carpeted lol). So i can look forward to be chained into my jeans for a bit tomorrow haha. Something tells me i will be spending alot of time in the bathroom (at least their clean up will be easy)

Only slight problem was clean up tonight. our bed was fine and the sheets pvc were just washed down no problem, however due to the run off problem i also had to clean the floor around the bed which is laminiate. Next time i will make sure that the floor is covered with a plastic sheet as well. I really didnt expect to make so much mess esp as i still had my jeans on.

As for my jeans and underwear, i am a tiny bit annoyed about my oh making me get half my underwear draw wet haha, however they have all been chucked in the wash so no harm. And as for the jeans, well i dont wear those out in public anyway as they are old.

I must admit i enjoyed it much more than i thought i would. It was actually a very nice feeling having sex on the wet pvc sheets, felt very dirty haha. Up until now i have only ever peed on my oh and never let it anywhere near myself! was a no go area. I am now warming (no pun intended) to the idea of letting him pee on me. Who knows maybe we will have a completly pee filled evening one day soon! Will involve putting down lots of plastic sheeting around the room though!!!

So happy that me and the oh are off all this week to try out our new found kink haha.. well and decorate

well my OH and me have been forced to go out in public desperate to wee before ,if that helps :)

Emu wrote:

well my OH and me have been forced to go out in public desperate to wee before ,if that helps :)

Sounds so kinky. Really do envy you two having a dominatrix. Did you enjoy it. Did you wet yourself in the end?

haha we have a dom and a domme, theyre a married couple!

yes we could have held it but they made us deliberately wet ourselves in the end for their viewing pleasure, and THEN face a 4 mile walk home like that!

you sound amazing emu, im so jealous xx

wow glad my oh isnt on here otherwise he might start getting ideas haha. Dont think i could do that walk, although maybe if i had the right dom. Have you tried any watersports other than that?

only bogstandard (oh sorry for the pun!) golden showers...OH and i aren't really into watersports tbh so we only do it when we're made to

Emu wrote:

only bogstandard (oh sorry for the pun!) golden showers...OH and i aren't really into watersports tbh so we only do it when we're made to

ah right thats cool. I understand how its one of those things that doesnt appeal to everyone. Me and the oh had another fun day today filled with lots of watersports hehe, was very different to yesterday but equally fun!!!

xx

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

Emu wrote:

ah right thats cool. I understand how its one of those things that doesnt appeal to everyone. Me and the oh had another fun day today filled with lots of watersports hehe, was very different to yesterday but equally fun!!!

xx

haha what have you been up to today then kitty if you dont mind me asking?. I always enjoy reading your long descriptions haha

gentleman uk wrote:

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

Emu wrote:

xx

haha what have you been up to today then kitty if you dont mind me asking?. I always enjoy reading your long descriptions haha

No i dont mind, just glad someone reads my posts. Well today me and oh were off from work so had plenty of time to play.. and play we did.

We dug out the plastic dust sheets which we currently have a lot of due to decorating. Anyway we put them down in the bedroom and tapped then together to be water tight. We also put our pvc sheets down on the bed. Anyway as we did the same as yesterday. After our normal morning shower he locked me in my jeans using the pad lock and chain we brought yesterday. Anyway after about 2 hours of drinking lots of water and carrying on normal household chores, did the ironing etc. I finally could not contain it and invited the OH into the bedroom.

At which point sat him on the bed facing me so he could watch i let go of all the liquid built up in my bladder. I knelt on the edge of the bed and well...Needless to say it was quite a show and my jeans quickly got very wet. Before long our sheets were once again very wet and i found myself lying on a wet bed with all my cloths soaking up the pee. My oh was rock hard by this point and had started stripping down ready for some fun. However for the first time ever i asked him could he go have a drink, then come back and pee on me!!!! (now i have never wanted to try this before this week, but i got caught up in all the fun. Anyway i spent the next 20 minutes lying on the bed and my own pee until finally he came back into the room. He climbed on to the bed and straddled me before stating to pee over my breasts, head, and my mouth. Must say it was an amazing experience. I honestly didnt think i would enjoy it that much. Anyway by this point our bed was flooded lol however we went on to have some really great wet sex. Amazing!

I think we will prob have to call it a day now on the waterports as the clean up took ages though, or at least we might limit it to the bathroom. There is however one more thing i want to try after reading something online today.

Basically i want to dress up in my catsuit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25550

and some pvc thigh high boots, so that when i wet myself only i will know and all the warm liquid will run down my legs into the boots. Was also thinking that i could then wear normal clothes over the top of the catsuit so that no one looking would know that i am secretly wetting myself. Anyone on her tried this?

As always, thoughts and comments welcome xxx ps hope you enjoy reading gentle

tried the pvc catsuit trick i mentioned in an ealier post and i have to say it was great. Was a funny feeling to get so wet yet be so dry. I had normal clothes on over the top so no one could tell what was actually going on haha. Didnt have the nerve to try it in public though, instead we tried it out in our garden. Not a drop was spilled although it was a close thing as the pee sort of worked its way up the suit. Worked in the end thugh, amazing. Then it was off for a kinky messy shower session when we took of the wet catsuit.

Think we have just about tried all the watersports that we can think of. We need something new now. We have to be constantly pushing to do different and kinky things, however im sure our future sessions will include a lot of watersports. Anyone got any suggestions? anything at all we can try?

xx

sounds like you've both been having a lot of fun :) good to hear x

sounds amazing :-)